Infotainment screen flashes green three times when I tap any button on the screen. The screen is currently not functionable.

Johng2203

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
So I have a 2017 Honda Civic EX-T and I unhooked one of the plugs out of the back of the radio because I was going to tap into it for a sub/amp. But I decided not too so I plugged it back in. Once I put everything back together, I started the car and the infotainment center was in theft mode, which I took it out of by just holding the audio on/off button for 2-3 seconds. The screen turned back on and worked fine for about 10 mins then it went blank again. Now every time I try to touch any of the buttons, all it does is flash green three times. I tried holding the audio on/off for 30 seconds which didnā€™t work. Also tried holding audio on/off and dimmer button at the same time for 30 seconds which also didnā€™t work. I finally tried pulling the radio and backup camera fuses and putting them back in which still didnā€™t work. I am totally stumped on what to do next so any help is appreciated.
Sponsored

Choc0latethunder

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19ā€™ Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I recently bought a radio from a member here and the radio was doing the same thing. Tried pulling the fuses and putting them back in and tried unplugging the battery for a few hours and nothing changed it. I would like the radio to work with my car, but if it doesn't I will have to return it back to the seller. Can anyone help?

Romeoridgee

Honda Dealer Tech.
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SPT 17 EX-T 08 LX 21 CRV 12 Acc 14 328I CONV
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
check for loose connections, specifically the wires in the connectors