sib2on

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan (Aegean Blue)
Country flag
Until recently, I have been not able to get internet working on my infotainment system. It is Honda Hacked.
I do see WiFi symbol and is connecting to my house wifi with great connectivity.

Any one has any ideas?
Sponsored

LoneWolf77

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
Does it pick up your ssid? Does it prompt you for the password? Does it connect but nothing shows on your browser?

OP
OP
sib2on

sib2on

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan (Aegean Blue)
Country flag
Does it pick up your ssid? Does it prompt you for the password? Does it connect but nothing shows on your browser?
Shows wifi Icon as connected. Picked up SSID, password all of that. "Connected" when i click on the list of wifi's to connect to.

But the issue is, if i click on web browser or youtube or even netflix & Waze, i get no connection.

LoneWolf77

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
Shows wifi Icon as connected. Picked up SSID, password all of that. "Connected" when i click on the list of wifi's to connect to.

But the issue is, if i click on web browser or youtube or even netflix & Waze, i get no connection.
So the router isn't giving it an IP for some reason. Did you try tethering your phone to see if that works? If it works that way then its a setting in your router or the router isn't working properly. Try rebooting the router first to see if that fixes it
Sponsored