Infotainment bugs

philfry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si, 2016 Honda HR-V EX
Country flag
My screen seems to crash on a drive at least once a week. It will keep beeping and if I’m in the audio screen it will go back to the main screen over and over again. Is there an update to fix this issue?
Sponsored

Priceless_Civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback ST 2007 Silverado 2500HD
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My screen seems to crash on a drive at least once a week. It will keep beeping and if I’m in the audio screen it will go back to the main screen over and over again. Is there an update to fix this issue?
I had a problem with mine resetting at least 2-3 times a week causing me to lose my radio presets. I took it to the dealership and they couldn't figure out with the problem with the corporate engineers so they just replaced the entire radio! I've had the new one for a couple weeks and so far so good! Maybe see if you can get them to replace yours???

OP
OP

philfry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I never lost my radio presets. The service department guy told me to ask sales about the issue. I looked at him and was like why would I do that!? Anyway I know the service manager and he came over and said there was a software upgrade and they installed it. Hopefully it helps the crashes. I took a video of it crashing/beeping before they did the software upgrade. It will continually beep usually until I restart the car.

=OrionX=

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Touring, 2017 CR-V EX AWD
Country flag
I'm also having this problem. Dropping mine off tonight to fix actually! There is a TSB (attached below) that advises the service department to do exactly what Priceless_Civic reports was done to his - a replacement. I will be taping a copy of this TSB to the dashboard. :)

Attachments

OP
OP

philfry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I'm also having this problem. Dropping mine off tonight to fix actually! There is a TSB (attached below) that advises the service department to do exactly what Priceless_Civic reports was done to his - a replacement. I will be taping a copy of this TSB to the dashboard. :)
Thanks! I didn't realize there was a TSB for this problem.
Sponsored