MONK13

First Name
MIKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CIVIC Si
Country flag
Trying to sell my old truck <sniff> since buying my 19' Si I no longer "need" the second vehicle. But man I do LOVE my Si. I know I have read that there are sites that will give you an offer online for your vehicle, I think that will come in handy when setting a price. Anybody know the sites? I have looked and looked and know I have read it here on CivicX but havent been able to find it web searching. Any help would save me time in front of the computer that I could be in my Si....
Sponsored

OP
OP
MONK13

MONK13

First Name
MIKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CIVIC Si
Country flag
No idea. All I remember was members saying the online site made them an offer on their vehicle sight unseen.

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
If you are talking about your 97 Toyota Tacoma, sites like Carvana only buy and sell cars up to 2008 with lower mileage. You are better off selling private thru Craigslist, but honestly with that type of mileage you have listed, you might not get very much. You can probably get a better tax write off by donating it

OP
OP
MONK13

MONK13

First Name
MIKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CIVIC Si
Country flag
Ahhhh... That makes sense but... I live in Texas. I get offers on my truck every other week. On craigslist I see trucks like mine listed for 5-8k depending even at high mileage. THanks for the information,

OP
OP
MONK13

MONK13

First Name
MIKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CIVIC Si
Country flag
awwwww... that hurts. she has lasted 358,000 miles and still has almost all original parts. Everybody wishes their vehicle would be as tough and dependable. She still runs like a champ, she is still my daily driver.

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Try Carvana. It can be hit or miss, but there is no risk in getting an offer.

Jayceegee

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Country flag
Selling a vehicle on line is possible -- but not recommended. If you decided to sell on line make sure the zipper in your pants is facing forwards !!

MaxPower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan ABM, 2017 CR-V EX, formerly 2005 Saab 9-2x, 1986 Prelude Si
Country flag
awwwww... that hurts. she has lasted 358,000 miles and still has almost all original parts. Everybody wishes their vehicle would be as tough and dependable. She still runs like a champ, she is still my daily driver.
I know Toyotas have a reputation of high reliability - but wow, that's amazing.

Re: your original question - there are a bunch of options. With the caveat that I'm not making any recommendations here (I have no personal experience using these services): Carvana has already been mentioned, and there's also vroom.com, peddle.com, autonation.com, sellmax.com, etcetera. Be advised that some of these companies only service specific locales (like 1800carcashnj.com in New Jersey) so you probably won't be able to get a quote from all of them. For a more complete list, just google something like "selling car online instant quote"
Sponsored