First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport, 2007 Odyssey, 2003 Accord EX-V6
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anyone know the Red Type R that was toodling around Mooresville yesterday evening?

IndySi

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Hey guys! I made an account on here awhile ago but then kinda forgot about it.

Got my 17' Si last November and have loved it since. I used to live in Brownsburg but moved to Greenwood earlier this year.

Is anyone here the owner of a 2 door dark grey Si? Saw it at C&C two Saturdays ago at the open house for The Silo downtown.

I'd definitely be down for a meetup!

skyrush

First Name
Skylar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport
Vehicle Showcase
i bought my hatch about 4 months ago.. in the Columbus Indiana area. Seen another black hatch, a gray hatch, and a couple sedans around town. anyone ever get a group of us together for a meet and great? Greenwood seems to be like a midpoint for alot of people in this forumn.

Neostorm

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan, 2013 Focus ST
Hello everyone,

The Mrs. and I just bought a 2018 Civic Si Sedan. Just wanted to say Hi to all those around me here in Indiana!

Honda Civic 10th gen Indiana Drivers? ?temp_hash=fdb2f080ca4584553a44541b95ccd254

Attachments

Neostorm

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan, 2013 Focus ST
I'd be down to meet. I'm also a member of a few focus clubs and damn those guys never meet :-/

OP
OP
bmbpenguin

bmbpenguin

Brian
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Someone tried to get one pulled together for Aug 26th, but I never heard if it went off or not. I had too much going on that weekend, plus it rained pretty good that day. If someone has time to plan a meet somewhere and post it, I'm sure lots will show up.

OP
OP
bmbpenguin

bmbpenguin

Brian
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If we want to meet at a pancake fundraiser on the south side of Indy? I have to be there with my daughter till noon.

VadeR

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crystal Black Pearl CTR, 2016 Focus RS (sold), 2012 Evo X (sold), 2011 WRX (sold), too many others to list :p
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi guys. NWIndiana (St. John) checking in. Picked up my 2018 CTR a couple of weeks ago :)

Honda Civic 10th gen Indiana Drivers? IMG_6546.JPG

OP
OP
bmbpenguin

bmbpenguin

Brian
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nice ride VadeR. Welcome to the group. Looks like you've been through the Hot Hatch list. So the final question, which do you prefer? Granted you've sold them all and are on the Type R now. Does it live up to the hype that the magazines give it?

VadeR

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crystal Black Pearl CTR, 2016 Focus RS (sold), 2012 Evo X (sold), 2011 WRX (sold), too many others to list :p
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nice ride VadeR. Welcome to the group. Looks like you've been through the Hot Hatch list. So the final question, which do you prefer? Granted you've sold them all and are on the Type R now. Does it live up to the hype that the magazines give it?
Haha, good question. Although I was happy to sell the other toys getting rid of the RS was more of a "have to" rather than "want to". Long story short - motor blew as I was leaving work; Ford wouldn't cover warranty; screw you Ford; trade-in for Type R. I had too many issues with the RS that I just couldn't justify keeping it any longer, but when it WAS operational I loved every minute of it. Now after owning the Type R I must say that I'm falling in love all over again. Handling-wise the R is right on par with the RS, stock for stock, if not better. I personally feel more connected on the road with the R - it feels more solid (especially for a fwd) and automatic rev-matching is amazeballs. The interior of the R is greatly refined compared to the more plasticky feel of the RS. I think the only takeaway I have (aside from awd) is launch control lacking on the R. There's just something about seeing the RS go from a complete standstill to "bye bye see you later" that would always put a smile on my face. Aside from that the R makes me :) in it's own right.