First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport, 2007 Odyssey, 2003 Accord EX-V6
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
When you buy a new car you immediately see tons of them on the road. Right? Well, I live in the Indianapolis area and am not seeing very many of the 17 Civic Hatchbacks, let alone the Sport version. I know they are out there, because they are leaving the showroom floors.
Sponsored

spanky34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in Central IL (about 2 hours from indy) and I've seen one other one on the road in 3 months of ownership. Sports seem to be pretty rare here.

se7encrows

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
Down in Evansville. Even after I got my 16 Civic sedan, it was rare to see a 10th gen Civic in the area. I've noticed in the last month they are popping up all over town. The hatchbacks seem to be pretty popular in the area. Good to see them around town now.

OP
OP
bmbpenguin

bmbpenguin

Brian
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Seeing lots of 16 and 17 civic sedans and coupes. Just not many hatchbacks. Only seen a couple hatch sports, including mine...

DrGiggleFr1tz

I love me some hatch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
I'm in Northwest Indiana and I have seen a ton of sedans and coupes. I saw one white hatch at a car wash and one blue at Chipotle lol.

87Si89Base16EXT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic EX-T '13 Accord Sport '08 Scion xD '94 Altima
When you buy a new car you immediately see tons of them on the road. Right? Well, I live in the Indianapolis area and am not seeing very many of the 17 Civic Hatchbacks, let alone the Sport version. I know they are out there, because they are leaving the showroom floors.
Work downtown Indy. A red HB Sport? Haven't seen you around ... only seen a couple HB's, actually. You got CVT or 6 speed?

87Si89Base16EXT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic EX-T '13 Accord Sport '08 Scion xD '94 Altima
I saw this thread is a little light so I'd post in it LOL. I went to Purdue University and graduated from there. I used to live in Indianapolis near Castleton Square mall at the edge of Fishers. Used to work downtown near the JW Marriott in the Government center off Washington St. for several years. Drove all over the state so I'm pretty familiar with it. Have they ever finished 69 yet ? That thing has been in the works for decades. When I used to go to Evansville I'd hit Terre Haute, then drop it south, took a good 3.5-4 hrs from Indianapolis.
Nope, still working on a 26 mile stretch between Bloomington and Indy. My daily issue is the expansion of I-69 NE of town ... making it 3 lanes wide all the way to Pendleton.

OP
OP
bmbpenguin

bmbpenguin

Brian
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Work downtown Indy. A red HB Sport? Haven't seen you around ... only seen a couple HB's, actually. You got CVT or 6 speed?
Yeah, I work on the NE side. Drive from SW side to NE side and back every day... Too much highway and not enough back roads. I got the CVT. Couldn't find a MT.

OP
OP
bmbpenguin

bmbpenguin

Brian
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
exogenic, you found the Indiana thread. Welcome. Nice ride.

itzindyd

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What's up everybody! I just found this thread and wanted to say hello! I live up in the Geist/Fishers area and attend IUPUI. I picked up my Hatchback Sport about 2 weeks ago and I love it! When I drive around Geist, I sometimes see a white HB Sport but that's it. The otehr HB I've seen was on 465 and it was a blue EX trim. It's cool to see you guys!

Honda Civic 10th gen Indiana Drivers? IMG_2190

OP
OP
bmbpenguin

bmbpenguin

Brian
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Welcome itzindyd. I am starting to see a few more on the road. Still nice to have a rare ride though...

itzindyd

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks bmbpenguin! Yeah, it's nice having the hatch because there isn't that many on the rides still. I know there's another one at IUPUI cause I see them parked in the parking lot!
Sponsored