Increased Fuel Pressure modification on flashpro?

lurker_j

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 WOP FC1
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
On update V3.7.0 (19 Jan 2021), there is a new "increase fuel pressure" modification toggle that reduces fuel injector duty cycle. Can anyone explain to me if you would only utilize this if you were using increased injector sizes or significantly increase boost in custom tunes?

I'm just trying to understand if this is a toggle that anyone can use and makes the car more efficient or should only be used under certain modified circumstances. My knowledge of injector duty cycle stops at knowing that it shouldn't be passed 80% at most. There isn't much documentation on the hondata site or anyone talking about it yet that I could find.
Sponsored

Nigel_FC1_DK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan 1.5T
Country flag
Based on my knowledge, you would only use this option. Running upgraded turbo, or FBO with E30. Ktuner have had this option a long time, so highly upgraded cars were switching to that tuning platform.

arnoldo

First Name
Arnoldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
According to @D-RobIMW , Hondata retains stock full pressure and KTuner increased fuel pressure by +16%. KTuner does this in the background without givinh user to choose.

Seems like that Hondata started to give 1.5T consumers more options. Other than fuel pressure, Hondata allows users to easily eliminate artificial knock control increased since 3.7 update.
Sponsored