Hats_N_Hoodies

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport Hatch
Country flag
Insurance? Lock you doors. Can't tell if this is a serious question or not. If some one wants to steal your car, they will. Your bicycle has a better chance of being stolen than your car.

ts13

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
people steal these cars BECAUSE there are so many... they blend in... also stolen for parts. i was carjacked in 2019 for my HB Sport Touring... people will steal these cars- don't kid yourself. be safe out there.

CDjunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 S2000, 17 Si
Country flag
My friend's was stolen out of the apartment deck the other day. No clue why. Base model 16 with a zillion miles and looked like hell.

CopperPeacock

First Name
Brianna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 MSM FC3
Country flag
Civics are still one of the most stolen cars, around here at least. I have a friend that had 2 stolen from her from her apartment complex lot a few years ago. The first was hers, the second was her grandmothers loaner she was driving after hers was yoinked.

I'm ordering a full remote start/alarm/dronemobile system for mine on Friday because the prox locks and push button doesn't inspire the most in the way of security so if someone does dick with my car I'll know immediately and be able to track it anywhere via GPS.

tacthecat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag