ryuma63

First Name
Ryu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic
Country flag
Hi, so i plan on lowering my car with Tein S Tech Lowering Springs... i know i know i should go for better ones or coilovers but being at college my budget can’t reach that yet, maybe in the future a set of coilovers would be great but for now its Tein since its Japan and its friendly to my college wallet...

so i live in the philippines and our civics here are a bit different having no sun roofs and such but the ground clearance is 133mm compared to the 124mm ground clearance on the US civic so with that the car looks awkwardly high on our civics.

with that explanation out of the way...
now for my point

since the Tein lowers the car by 1.5 inches do i need rear camber arms or whatever? I’m seeing people on other threads that it’s a must have addition when lowering the car with the stock shocks&struts, without it would misalign and the tires would have weird wear and tears, but the Tein doesn‘t lower the car as much as other brands does so the BIG question is...

as mentioned... do i need rear camber arms or whatever they are called on a 1.5 inch drop springs on stock shocks?
Sponsored