I'm enjoying my moonroof!!

Honda#2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
I think that fall and spring is the time to use moonroof. In between AC and heat. I didn't think I'd really use it, but now that the weather has changed I use it almost everyday. Not looking forward to closing it because it is too cold out.
Sponsored

3seven1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
I'm still trying to figure out how to use mine. It tilts and slides and has a shade thing that can be opened. I open it at night sometimes and try to find the moon.

SonicHB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nismo 350Z, Element SC
Country flag
This is my third car with moonroof, I really didn't want it...but the way Honda packages features it's standard on EX. I'm sure next summer when it's 98 degrees I'll be glad it's there to let the heat out.

kqn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I love mines as well. Try using it with the fan on your feet. Thank me later. I use it when it's hot in California too with a hat.

WCELingad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring Sedan in Crystal Black Pearl
Country flag
I LOVE the visor on my moonroof along with the window visors :)

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I don't know how lower trim owners can survive without one. The comfort level is amazing with one. Even if you don't open it, you can open the shade and it brightens up the cabin immensely. :):cool::D:oops::rolleyes:
I love the airflow with this moonroof, tons of fresh air blowing through the cabin, yet it stays quiet even on the highway. Aerodynamics are :thumbsup: and is it wrong I keep the shade closed sometimes to hide behind my tint? :yes::rofl:

Although it's not well known, this is the obviously the only correct way to use a sunroof.
Honda Civic 10th gen I'm enjoying my moonroof!! car1

Honda Civic 10th gen I'm enjoying my moonroof!! 1383404d1434640427-dangerous-trend-kids-standing-sticking-out-sunroofs-sunroof
No shame...we've all done this! Once or twice...right?...lol Her pose is majestic AF, too. 5/7

Kindred1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
Although it's not well known, this is the obviously the only correct way to use a sunroof.
Honda Civic 10th gen I'm enjoying my moonroof!! car1

Honda Civic 10th gen I'm enjoying my moonroof!! 1383404d1434640427-dangerous-trend-kids-standing-sticking-out-sunroofs-sunroof
In the lower photo the risk of being flung out of the car, when brakes are suddenly applied or the car makes a sudden swerve is extremely high. As a caution as well, please do not allow the passenger in the front ride with their legs on the dash. Famous case when a woman had her feet on the dash when the driver hit another car resulting in the air bags going off. Hers resulted in both hips breaking, one leg driving itself into her face which broke and shoved bone into her brain! The woman was hospitalized for months and is permanently brain injured.

Dicecube

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
In the lower photo the risk of being flung out of the car, when brakes are suddenly applied or the car makes a sudden swerve is extremely high. As a caution as well, please do not allow the passenger in the front ride with their legs on the dash. Famous case when a woman had her feet on the dash when the driver hit another car resulting in the air bags going off. Hers resulted in both hips breaking, one leg driving itself into her face which broke and shoved bone into her brain! The woman was hospitalized for months and is permanently brain injured.
Easy bud, was a joke I'm sure

gwaps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac vibe
:spaz:
You should write childrens books!:spaz:

inv4zn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Touring
Country flag
I...uh, I'm sorry if I had misled anyone to think that standing up through the sunroof in a moving vehicle is something anybody should do.

That being said, if you have gone through the thought process and still decided that doing such a thing is something you should do, no warnings on internet forums are going to change your mind.

But, uh, yeah - don't stand up in a moving vehicle. Always sit in the proper position with your seatbelt secured at the appropriate height.
Sponsored