dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Glad ya are back.^^^^^^^
man it was so boring not being able to post. And i had all these goodies I wanted to show here but had to wait. apparently its my year to wait, wait to be unbanned, wait for v2, wait for mishimoto intake....
Sponsored

OP
OP
dallasjhawk

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

GenXSi

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Jen Yoo at Stillen. They have/had exclusive sales on it. Its not on any website right now so watch out for fakes. I can get you her contact info if you need it
Can I get that contact info? I have emailed [email protected] twice in the last few weeks but I haven't gotten any responses. Is this the wrong email?

Dallasite1234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
yep, the stock housing kit comes out and these screw right in the stock holes and plug the connector back in. I had a shop do it because they had the bumper off for another project I had them working on.
What shop do you use, may I ask? I'm in Dallas as well. While I should learn how to do some of this stuff myself, sometimes I'd rather have someone who actually knows what they are doing take care of it lol.

OP
OP
dallasjhawk

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Can I get that contact info? I have emailed [email protected] twice in the last few weeks but I haven't gotten any responses. Is this the wrong email?
I believe she left the company. Let me see if I can find a new contact for you

OP
OP
dallasjhawk

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What shop do you use, may I ask? I'm in Dallas as well. While I should learn how to do some of this stuff myself, sometimes I'd rather have someone who actually knows what they are doing take care of it lol.
for my paint, body and lighting, Im using Iride Auto in Arlington. He will install body work but he wont do coils/springs or aftermarket engine parts unless you buy from them so I use Alamo Autosports to do that stuff

mathdydx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
All i can think of is I called dblshk a clown one too many times in the oil thread. They said i was harassing and using inappropriate language, but i didnt cuss
Did you get any warnings before being banned?

OP
OP
dallasjhawk

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Did you get any warnings before being banned?
not on the thread where I called him clown. I got a warning about using a naughty word in another thread about two weeks before. They said I was trolling him, but the minute I opened the message from the admin, I couldnt respond. I wanted to say a troll doesnt have more likes than posts and calling someone a clown who is acting like a clown isnt trolling either. he was spreading false info on oil on purpose.

RallyeeRedAZ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Welcome to the day and age where people get upset and butt hurt about stupid little things... I like that wing, I just hope someone comes out with a quality one for the hatch! Right now theres only only one on eBay and it doesnt look right and it made out of all ABS.
Sponsored