taiso0019

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR | 2022 Veloster N | 2015 TuRD PRO
Country flag
I have them. Dealer installed them on Friday since I negotiated them in. I'll post pics later. Not sure on the steps since College Hills doesn't have the install doc available yet:
http://www.collegehillshonda.com/product/08E12-TEA-100B.html

I had these installed along with the footwell lighting and the LEDs on the center console, required disassembly of the entire dash (not sure if that's needed just for the sill wiring)...messy but the tech did a good job.

taiso0019

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR | 2022 Veloster N | 2015 TuRD PRO
Country flag
These are mine, installed by the dealer. In addition to: the center console light bars & foot well. Pretty neat.

IMG_0442.JPG
Yup they're pretty well integrated! Nothing looks tacked on or eBay special quality.

CivicR316

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic type r and a 2013 chevy silverado hd
Country flag
i just installed mine the other day its not that hard pretty easy just pop the panels off route wires and plug and play i was a lil disappointed tho they look cheep and they don't look anything like they do on the hondas pictures there more black and black and they only come front 2 doors i would a thought they would a had all 4 doors i think the civic ones for the 4 door would a been a lot nicer but just my opinion might add civic ones for the rear yet i got mine from hear
http://hondapartsnetwork.com/assemb...peed-Manual-Illuminated-Door-Sill-Trim-Type-R

Banshee

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, 07 Civic Si, 17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Here you go

Did it download for you?

Attachments

Last edited:

Night Fury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Type R
Country flag
i just installed mine the other day its not that hard pretty easy just pop the panels off route wires and plug and play i was a lil disappointed tho they look cheep and they don't look anything like they do on the hondas pictures there more black and black and they only come front 2 doors i would a thought they would a had all 4 doors i think the civic ones for the 4 door would a been a lot nicer but just my opinion might add civic ones for the rear yet i got mine from hear
http://hondapartsnetwork.com/assemb...peed-Manual-Illuminated-Door-Sill-Trim-Type-R
The CTR, for a “racecar” it has actually very subtle interior (my personal opinion), in comparison of the Golf R, that it is very tacky. As for the rear ones, keep in mind this car is very minimalist: in the absence of rear door sills, but not as spartan as the Evo X. I'm keeping the weight reduction line and applying just a protective film for the rear doors :D

Honda Civic 10th gen Illuminated sill plates? maxresdefault

johnnyanalog

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #4314, 2020 Crosstrek Limited, 2014 4Runner Trail Premium
Country flag
These are mine, installed by the dealer. In addition to: the center console light bars & foot well. Pretty neat.

IMG_0442.JPG
Do you have a picture of the door sills during the day? Just wondering what they look like in the light.

OP
OP
RCX

RCX

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R | Sentra SER | GMC Terrain.
Country flag
So I contacted dealer and was told they ARE illuminated. Cool! They are on back order, dont know when they will come in. Same with trunk tray.

OP
OP
RCX

RCX

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R | Sentra SER | GMC Terrain.
Country flag
How do you like the foot well illumination? Is it bright enough, does it show?

Night Fury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Type R
Country flag
How do you like the foot well illumination? Is it bright enough, does it show?
I like it - it is definitely bright, it compliments that area of the car, it does not look plain anymore. In addition of the other two lights (center console light bars & foot well ) They care as of that hollow look they car has without them.