First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si (coupe)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
None of the other threads have seemed to do a justice for me, so I apologize if I'm reviving an old thread.

I'm looking for a pair of high quality illuminated door sills for my 2018 Si coupe.

The OEM IDS are only available for the sedan and hatchback bodystyles. Plus, even if they CAN fit my coupe I don't like the way they look, tbh.

I didn't think looking for these would be that tough. I mean would it really be that difficult to get a thin metal plate that says "Civic" or "Si" backed with 3M adhesive to stick to the door sill powered by bright blue/red LEDs with a cheap motion sensor built-in, so it only comes on when the door swings open, and goes off in like 15s or something?

I found this YouTube video that has amazing looking ones, and was uploaded fairly recently, so they must be around somewhere. Hopefully, you guys will recognize them:

The uploader fails to mention where he got them from other than "off the internet". However, those are exactly what I'm looking for, and couldn't find them anywhere! Do you guys recognize them at all? If not, what others do you have in mind? I'm open to see what's out there!

-Aaron
Sponsored

Zatannaz

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Touring Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Please let us know if these are easy install plug and play and if they are high-quality​

Last edited: