Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PMM FK8
Country flag
Thanks, thanks a lot!!!
Now I have to have that item too!!!
I don't know why but I luv sill plates!
A quick Google search turned up nothing, got an image or a link?
I found them on a UK Honda site but you can only buy the kit and they are $340. I just did what you did. Ordered the two sills and harness.
Sponsored

Vietguy

First Name
Terence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro; 2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
I bet if you could find the rear sill plates part number, you could probably just order the rears from a European supplier like you ordered the front individually.

Si_chRis

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Honda Civic Si, 2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I bet if you could find the rear sill plates part number, you could probably just order the rears from a European supplier like you ordered the front individually.
Ah, so these are Euro market. I'll see what I can find out about these.

OneSickFK8

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PMM FK8
Country flag
@Fountainhead I went and ordered the parts but the right side door sill is on backorder with no ETA so they dropped it off my order. I'm devastated...FML I guess I'll just install the drivers side and harness and then just door the passenger once I can get on...

Update: Called the dealer I bought the car from. They just ordered it and said they will check on it in the beginning of the new year. I'm just going to install the driver's side and harness. Then the passenger whenever it comes. Welp...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fountainhead

Fountainhead

First Name
ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
@Fountainhead I went and ordered the parts but the right side door sill is on backorder with no ETA so they dropped it off my order. I'm devastated...FML I guess I'll just install the drivers side and harness and then just door the passenger once I can get on...

Update: Called the dealer I bought the car from. They just ordered it and said they will check on it in the beginning of the new year. I'm just going to install the driver's side and harness. Then the passenger whenever it comes. Welp...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awesome! I'm generally the only rider in my car so the left side is all I'd see anyway! On a scale of 1-5 I'd say thus far the install is about 1. Worst part was running wire across the inside of the dash center. Other than that just popping off plastic and snapping it back on. Best part is this is NEW PLASTIC and it's less likely to crack and break. I ran the wiring and plugged it into the indicated empty socket under the dash but haven't put my sills on yet, been too busy with family and Holidays.

hpbyhermann

First Name
Hermann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Championship white Type R #25133, 09' Civic SI sedan, black 2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca, 1993 Mustang Cobra, 2004 Mustang Cobra
Country flag
Same issue here, trying to find a RH sill in dealer stock. Anyone know where a 08E12-TEA-1M001 is in stock anywhere?? Any leads would be greatly appreciated!:headbang:

GoleeMD

First Name
Jim Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
I know I'm resurrecting an old thread, but I'm super happy with these relatively cheap illuminated sills, front and rear. Install was easy without the harness.

Front:
Honda Civic 10th gen Illuminated Door Sill plates 1000004352

Rear:
Honda Civic 10th gen Illuminated Door Sill plates 1000004353