First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen civic ext 4dr sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So I replaced my engine. When I was taking off the starter, it came apart. & then I’m not sure what I was doing but while I was under there, I created a spark. So my guess is I blew a fuse or the starter is assembled wrong or damage. I can’t find the *ig main fuse or the starter mortor fuse. If you guys could take the time & take pics, that would be awesome. Also I did check the manual, & I’m still lost. Sorry but yeah....
Sponsored

calonzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Do you have any power (dash lights, interior lights)?

The IG Main is either #1 or #2 in the fuse box under the hood closest to the windshield. It should be obvious. :)

SCOPESYS

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe. . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon. . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Pulsar NX . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon (2nd Donor Wagon for parts)
Country flag
So I replaced my engine. When I was taking off the starter, it came apart. & then I’m not sure what I was doing but while I was under there, I created a spark. So my guess is I blew a fuse or the starter is assembled wrong or damage. I can’t find the *ig main fuse or the starter mortor fuse. If you guys could take the time & take pics, that would be awesome. Also I did check the manual, & I’m still lost. Sorry but yeah....
Quite a big and involved undertaking -- replacing the engine,

Unfortunately, pretty obvious now, is the 1st thing you should have done was DISCONNECT THE BATTERY :dunno:

OP
OP
bgutierrezx

bgutierrezx

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do you have any power (dash lights, interior lights)?

The IG Main is either #1 or #2 in the fuse box under the hood closest to the windshield. It should be obvious. :)
the fuse box under the hood isn't numbered like the one under the steering wheel. I was pretty sure it was those cube looking ones, I just wasn't certain.

OP
OP
bgutierrezx

bgutierrezx

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Quite a big and involved undertaking -- replacing the engine,

Unfortunately, pretty obvious now, is the 1st thing you should have done was DISCONNECT THE BATTERY :dunno:
yeah I knew that before. I was smart enough to do it when I replaced my clutch but not this time. shit happens ha

OP
OP
bgutierrezx

bgutierrezx

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag