TurbSi

First Name
Zdravko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport (6MT)
Country flag
So I finally got my Ktuner and have my PRL Race Cobra CAI installed, and have the stage one+ tune flashed already, and it seems that whenever I am in neutral be it rolling or at a stop, my RPMS like to surge between 1100-2000 ish and it’s confusing me. Any ideas as to what I can do? The intake is installed tight and correctly.
Sponsored

OP
OP
TurbSi

TurbSi

First Name
Zdravko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Make sure the tune you're running is for the RACE MAF or that you've chosen the RACE MAF option in MAF Scaling.
Yes, when I loaded the tune into Ktuner, it was for the RACE MAF calibration Stage One+ tune.

OP
OP
TurbSi

TurbSi

First Name
Zdravko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yes, when I loaded the tune into Ktuner, it was for the RACE MAF calibration Stage One+ tune.
Also should note, it's a locked tune so it doesn't give me an option for MAF Scaling. So I'm going off the assumption that TSP sent me the correct tune file.

OP
OP
TurbSi

TurbSi

First Name
Zdravko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You can check your fuel trims or contact TSP to verify.
Gotcha. Except now I can't get the device to connect to the laptop. The light is green indicating it's connected to the ECU, but on the Ktuner program, shows disconnected and even pressing connect will just make it say connected on the bottom left corner and then show disconnected. Not showing live data now. It was fine yesterday

OP
OP
TurbSi

TurbSi

First Name
Zdravko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
So y’all... remember. Check your vacuum lines. One of my hoses were off with the clamp off and all. Not sure how or why, as I had no reason to be messing with it with my install or anything. But problem is solved and car is running like a dream. I was about .2 seconds away from just selling it ? so lesson learned.