Ideas on modding exhaust and question about air intake?

alxgravel

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si 2017
Country flag
Most of here are on prl cobra or 27won because the keep the same fuel trim like the stock intake. The prl is more louder but you can hydro luck with it. 27won its a SRI and take his air from the bottom. 27won his a little less louder. Its depends what you want. I bought the 27won and my temp droped like 10 deg minimum.

Honda Civic 10th gen Ideas on modding exhaust and question about air intake? 20200618_141154
Sponsored

OP
OP
Syl92

Syl92

First Name
Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 1.5TCP
Country flag
Most of here are on prl cobra or 27won because the keep the same fuel trim like the stock intake. The prl is more louder but you can hydro luck with it. 27won its a SRI and take his air from the bottom. 27won his a little less louder. Its depends what you want. I bought the 27won and my temp droped like 10 deg minimum.

20200618_141154.jpg
Thanks for your sharing, which do you prefer overall? Did PRL do the same way in terms of temperature compared to 27won? And how about K&N ? Have you read / compare with PRL before?

CDub_1988

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch EX-L Navi, 1995 Accord EX-L
Country flag

20200618_141154.jpg
How easy is the install on your 27Won intake? I’m seriously considering getting one of these for my hatch. I hear there are bolts on the bottom of the OG box that are hard to get to. Do you notice an increase in turbo sounds as well?

I’m already running a KTuner basemap that’s similar in performance to the Stage II. Loving it but I’m still on the stock box.

alxgravel

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si 2017
Country flag
How easy is the install on your 27Won intake? I’m seriously considering getting one of these for my hatch. I hear there are bolts on the bottom of the OG box that are hard to get to. Do you notice an increase in turbo sounds as well?

I’m already running a KTuner basemap that’s similar in performance to the Stage II. Loving it but I’m still on the stock box.
Its pretty ez I just readed the instruction... I didn't remove all nuts unders to save time. We did a sport and my si in an afternoon.

Tanuktun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Ex Hatchback
Country flag
Its pretty ez I just readed the instruction... I didn't remove all nuts unders to save time. We did a sport and my si in an afternoon.
Wasn't the resonator in the way if you didn't remove the underside bolts?
Sponsored