Ideas for button blank near +R switch

9000RPM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 CTR // '14 Cayenne
Country flag
Nice! do you have a detailed write up on this? I would love to do this
Unfortunately, I do not. I did it while I installed the hybrid racing short shifter. I wanted to have easy access to the transformer and the remote so they are both located near the fuse panel and ran the wire to the momentary switch.
Sponsored

CTR-Los

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Championship White Civic Type R, 2017 Crystal Black Pearl Civic Type R (Sold)
Country flag
Tell them it’s connected to the passenger Eject feature.
Lol, yea i told some people that. I also told a few people that it shuts off the engine so they have to be extremely careful. I usually tell them that when we are on the highway going 70-80 mph hahaha. Their faces are priceless.

CTR-Los

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Championship White Civic Type R, 2017 Crystal Black Pearl Civic Type R (Sold)
Country flag
Lol "Do Not Press" is a fun one since no one seems to realize at first that its a its a joke. Not a Type-R ? but these are what I put in for my blanks.
blanks.png

yup, usually people get real serious when you tell them why they can't supposedly press it. They can't tell i'm kidding.

Nice, I was thinking about getting that "eject" one too, lol.

fk8_kevin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R
Country flag
Mugen Button... a guy has done it already. Looks great
Would you happen to know where I can get a mugen sticker to place over the blank button? I searched everywhere with no luck. I'd really appreciate it. :)
Sponsored