First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic ‘17 Hatch EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Pretty new to doing things to a car (call me a noob). Added the AFE/Takeda “cold air” intake. New to plasti dipping so I’m experimenting. Tinted the side indicators. Looking for some ideas and seeing what you guys think. Don’t be mean just give me your opinions!
Honda Civic 10th gen Ideas? Fk7 IMG_2738.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Ideas? Fk7 IMG_2742.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Ideas? Fk7 IMG_2739.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Ideas? Fk7 IMG_2740.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Ideas? Fk7 IMG_2741.JPG

Last edited:

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
Peel the plasti-dip off the antenna. Looks cheap, like you had to get a replacement from a junkyard.

Frame your photos better and don't shoot in portrait mode.

The "CIVIC" on the rear bumper doesn't look too bad, though. Can you get a shot with better exposure (i.e., not focused on your hand)?

OP
OP
ryanfk7

ryanfk7

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic ‘17 Hatch EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Peel the plasti-dip off the antenna. Looks cheap, like you had to get a replacement from a junkyard.

Frame your photos better and don't shoot in portrait mode.

The "CIVIC" on the rear bumper doesn't look too bad, though. Can you get a shot with better exposure (i.e., not focused on your hand)?
True I didn’t know how I liked it on the antenna but that was actually the first time I’ve ever plasti dipped so I wanted to try it to make sure I could before I did anything else. I’ve been posting from my phone so it was having issues posting pictures that were better so I quickly snapped those before it started to rain. I’ll upload better pictures tomorrow

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
Normally they say, "Test in an inconspicuous area," but you went straight for the tallest part of the car. ;)

Oh, and the Darth Vader sticker might get scratched up when you roll down the window...

Fastmodz

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastmodz.com
Vehicle(s)
1986 CRX
View attachment 46909 View attachment 46910 View attachment 46911 View attachment 46913 Pretty new to doing things to a car (call me a noob). Added the AFE/Takeda “cold air” intake. New to plasti dipping so I’m experimenting. Tinted the side indicators. Looking for some ideas and seeing what you guys think. Don’t be mean just give me your advice
Looking good so far. We have a variety of cosmetic addons to offer as well as many internal parts as well. Come check us out!

OP
OP
ryanfk7

ryanfk7

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic ‘17 Hatch EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Uploaded new pics! Sorry for the wait lol. Btw the antennae is starting to grow on me

OP
OP
ryanfk7

ryanfk7

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic ‘17 Hatch EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Where did u get the "CIVIC"
They’re just some cheap ones from Autozone, Pilot is the brand. I think it’s like $1.50 a letter. Plastic with a “chrome” coating and just plasti dipped them
Sponsored