arnoldo

First Name
Arnoldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
So basically the only way to tell is to pull one of the sensors and see which IAT is misreading?
You can also observe by comparing temperature trend versus similar platform if you owned one.

I used Hondata Flashpro until I upgraded my turbo with TD03 hybrid. From datalog observation, KTuner IAT2 shows similar trend with IAT in Hondata Flashpro datalog. IAT in Flashpro is the temperature of the air. For turbo vehicles, it is measured in the intake manifold.

I haven't tried pulling out one of the sensors though.

This is interesting.
Sponsored

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
We don't label them pre and post. We label them IAT and IAT 2 based on how they come in through datalogging, the same way Honda does. If different markets come through in different orders this is how Honda intended it, for whatever reason.

salik990

First Name
Salik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 honda civic 1.5T, 15' Audi A3 1.8T, Toyota Hilux Revo 2017
Country flag
You can also observe by comparing temperature trend versus similar platform if you owned one.

I used Hondata Flashpro until I upgraded my turbo with TD03 hybrid. From datalog observation, KTuner IAT2 shows similar trend with IAT in Hondata Flashpro datalog. IAT in Flashpro is the temperature of the air. For turbo vehicles, it is measured in the intake manifold.

I haven't tried pulling out one of the sensors though.

This is interesting.
I have disconnect the intake side sensor and to my surprised it's IAT1 which is showing 102 after disconnecting, I thought it's IAT2 but it's other way around on Hondata flashpro.

So is it possible Asian civic got the different ecus??

Hondata Flashpro:
IAT1: pre-intercooler temp
IAT2: post intercooler temp

Honda Civic 10th gen IAT vs IAT2 IMG_20210516_195442

CAPTS

First Name
TY
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen CivicX CVT->MT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
f
I have disconnect the intake side sensor and to my surprised it's IAT1 which is showing 102 after disconnecting, I thought it's IAT2 but it's other way around on Hondata flashpro.

So is it possible Asian civic got the different ecus??

Hondata Flashpro:
IAT1: pre-intercooler temp
IAT2: post intercooler temp

IMG_20210516_195442.jpg
for hondata it is correct but for KTuner it is the other way round for ecu's in the SEA region.

Arrowspeed

First Name
Khuram
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 1.5T
Country flag
I didn't underlined my reply, may be moderator did it along with red font.... i tried but its not being removed.
Sponsored