I want to hear your exhaust, please

waterudoing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI HFP, 3V Mustang, G37xS
Country flag
Is it just me? I had the mufflers deleted yesterday, and it seems as if I can't find enough time to drive around listening to the sweet music the Si makes now. My question is, is it just me or is the muffler delete almost as quiet as before. I mean, I've watched a ton of videos on Youtube, and it just seems all of these other cars are loud as hell. I actually got a little weak in the knee's as I saw the first gigantic muffler come off. Thinking to myself. Why did they put such a large Muf on such a small car. Then the fear really kicked in. I started re-watching muf deletes vids, and almost passed out thinking I just screwed myself. To my amazement, they pushed the start button, and my car sung a love story to me. The little crackles and pops I hear make me giggle. I honestly think this is the best exhaust I've heard. Now I need to go somewhere that will have a few 10th Gens. But for now, I'm going to log off and go do a couple of rev's in the garage!
Wow, those were my exact thoughts too. I remember sitting in the shop's lobby already feeling buyer's remorse, before I'd even heard it in person. Then the mechanic turned it on and my first thought was, "wow it's really quiet." Then he backed it out and the exhaust started burbling like thunder. Put a big smile on my face. I wish to feel that excitement I had on the first drive home all over again lol
Sponsored

Si_NSX904

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes, I know it's upside down! I tried to fix it, but your neck and head turn just like mine. Ha ha. You'll get the jist, I promised I would make a video and here you go. I will make a more presentable video in the future.

mocaSi

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si & 2016 Honda Fit
Country flag
thanks for the videos. I know all those roads like the back of my hand! Sounds good for such a simple cheap and quick mod. I think I'll be doing just a resonator delete for the time being though.

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes, I know it's upside down! I tried to fix it, but your neck and head turn just like mine. Ha ha. You'll get the jist, I promised I would make a video and here you go. I will make a more presentable video in the future.

Honestly it's best you delete, and re-upload. I clicked twice, and closed it twice even before reaching 10 seconds because it's too trippy

Honda Civic 10th gen I want to hear your exhaust, please 1gmxlh

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag