I want 2 step on my cvt.

Sgtstaadanko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes purely for sound. Yes I know it's stupid. I have the race version so I should be able to grenade my transmission if I want to. I take all responsibility for my own reactions (shout out Ray from Rodney).
Sponsored

BrianAngel702

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic 1.5T
Country flag
Yes purely for sound. Yes I know it's stupid. I have the race version so I should be able to grenade my transmission if I want to. I take all responsibility for my own reactions (shout out Ray from Rodney).
As far as I know you can't Two Step or anti lag CVT because the ECU and drivetrain were never meant to B redlined and drag race. This car does not come with the same features as a SI does if you want a crackling motor keep this car to get groceries and enjoy your 41 miles a gallon buy yourself an 8th gen Civic hatchback and spend $25,000 on a thousand horsepower k series block build up and there you go. I have play it around for months trying to learn how to do this anything short of paying a custom coder 2 program your grenading CVT bottom line is it was not designed by any means to be driven this way first thing you should invest in is a CVT cooler oil cooler and an upgraded intercooler before you consider doing anything the motor will overheat your oil will smoke your CVT and this ECU was never programmed to redline neutral from a parked position no matter what tune you put in it it will not allow itself to redline because it will grenade the CVT which is pretty much common sense in our community trade your car in for an SI or throw the CVT in the trash and buy a 6-speed to start. After months of tweaking myself because no one will help me this is the best I got the car to sound like and it will probably grenade my motor so I don't commonly do this. Plus I now average 14 miles a gallon

Attachments