I think I'm too anal about my stuff especially my car

Civic_Honey627

Can't hide from the cops in this one!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L Coupe Energy Green!!!
Country flag
Bleh, that discontinued cousin of a Pontiac Vibe, I just puked in my mouth a little. Thankfully I think a lot of them got swallowed up by Cash for Clunkers :bow:

Re: tint - I feel for the lighter shaded CivicX brethren...at least illegal tint with a dark car isn't quite as obvious ;)
Hahahahaha OMG I forgot about Cash for Clunkers!!!! They definitely missed a few.
Yeah, EGP just screams illegal on damn near everything. I do my granny driver routine and the cops follow me for a while, I guess they're running my info. Fortunately, when I'm using my lead foot, I always manage to see them first. :confused1: *knock wood*
Sponsored

jcoil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
I am soooo picky and totally anal too. I hate taking anyone in my car. Same thing...friends don't care & family care even less. The most disrespectful thing is when they say "OMG! It's just a friggin car!" to that which I say "Cool! Then you can pay for it then!" When I get the oh hell no look I say "I thought so now shut the hell up" and they wonder why I refuse to ever drive again. People are so disrespectful & rude. Grrrrr:banghead:

Civic_Honey627

Can't hide from the cops in this one!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L Coupe Energy Green!!!
Country flag
I am soooo picky and totally anal too. I hate taking anyone in my car. Same thing...friends don't care & family care even less. The most disrespectful thing is when they say "OMG! It's just a friggin car!" to that which I say "Cool! Then you can pay for it then!" When I get the oh hell no look I say "I thought so now shut the hell up" and they wonder why I refuse to ever drive again. People are so disrespectful & rude. Grrrrr:banghead:
DITTO! What you said :lol:

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
People really are. There are so few people that actually take care to *not* dirty your car/anxiously pick at interior trim pieces (why!?!)/scuff your damn doors its ridiculous.

Even people who know I take good care of the car and make sure its stays clean and fresh still do this crap...this ain't your '96 Trailer-Park-Special Cavalier /endrant :rant:

mims80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX
Country flag
baffles me when my passengers who sit behind me manage to get their foot print on the back of the driver seat! Im anal about my car too. I worked for it, I paid for it. I dont want garbage, dirt, etc in it. Just get in, seat belt and sit quietly. LOL. I'm surprised my civic has stayed cleaner than my is250. :) perhaps because my civic was bought brand new, but I like a clean car. I put my purse in the back behind the driver seat...not because it might scratch the dash (i dont have those little cute dangling things on my purse) but its easier to take out from the rear than hauling it out from the floor on the passenger side.

i also dont let anyone put their feet on my dash. i think its gross and of course, a safety hazard. btw...what do you use to clean your dash? armor-all? heard that stuff wasn't good for the dash board?

off topic but i have a shark vacuum that came with a car cleaning attachment kit. the kit has a small attachment with a brush at the end and its great to clean the shift gear and dash board. (yes, i bought the shark vaccuum specifically for the car cleaning attachment kit. :p )

mims80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX
Country flag
baffles me when my passengers who sit behind me manage to get their foot print on the back of the driver seat! Im anal about my car too. I worked for it, I paid for it. I dont want garbage, dirt, etc in it. Just get in, seat belt and sit quietly. LOL. I'm surprised my civic has stayed cleaner than my is250. :) perhaps because my civic was bought brand new, but I like a clean car. I put my purse in the back behind the driver seat...not because it might scratch the dash (i dont have those little cute dangling things on my purse) but its easier to take out from the rear than hauling it out from the floor on the passenger side.

i also dont let anyone put their feet on my dash. i think its gross and of course, a safety hazard. btw...what do you use to clean your dash? armor-all? heard that stuff wasn't good for the dash board?

off topic but i have a shark vacuum that came with a car cleaning attachment kit. the kit has a small attachment with a brush at the end and its great to clean the shift gear and dash board. (yes, i bought the shark vaccuum specifically for the car cleaning attachment kit. :p )

RyanM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many!
Same here!

I hate lugging around my friends, or their kids. None of them care about your stuff. Hell, some of them don't even care about their own stuff.

Ghostinnc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 black pearl Civic EX-T coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Same here!

I hate lugging around my friends, or their kids. None of them care about your stuff. Hell, some of them don't even care about their own stuff.
That's why I use my other car if I have to shuffle peeps around lol :lol:

REBELXSi

SeƱor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
Not only that how bout slamming doors and trunk whats up with that :spaz:
Literally every woman I've ever had in any of my vehicles ever.

rwsmith123

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
Iā€™m glad this thread was revived because I never saw it and now I know there are a lot more people as anal as I am! :)

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I know my original post on Page 1 was from 4 years ago when I had my 16 Touring.

Just wanted to say that my thinking hasnā€™t changed. Also that itā€™s nice to be single and not to have to worry about passengers. Just my son crawling all over the place inside my car while I clean. I donā€™t know whatā€™s worse :rolleyes:

BoxsterSteve

still plays with cars...
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Porsche Boxster S, 2018 Civic Touring sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I don't like taking people in my car because they aren't easy on things and slide their feet in and scuff up my door panels and kick plates. Also finding scuffs on my glove box and upper part of the door panel -_- I look at my side and there's none of that. I take my coworker a few times to lunch, my brother a few times to his friend's house, and it ends up looking like that. grrr. I'm sure I can buff them out, but it's just irritating.
First new car?
My son is the same way with his ā€˜20 Sport coupe.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
P
Not only that how bout slamming doors and trunk whats up with that :spaz:
I've never understood why people do this. It's not them just doing it carelessly in your car, they do it in their own car too. Why would you spend big $$ on a car and then just relentlessly slam the doors full force? Definitely a pet peeve of mine.
Sponsored