I think I'm too anal about my stuff especially my car

Elvis 66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic 2015 mustang. 2001 tundra..1997 4runner..1972 chevelle 1966 Lemans
My fiancee puts her feet (with sandals) up on my dashboard while I'm driving. I keep telling her to stop and she won't. I also don't like how it's a safety hazard..but I clean it every 3-4 days, no harm no foul....until she scratches it. But yet when we get a new SUV/truck in September, if I put one mark of dirt on hers, I'm a dead man. :dunno: Makes no sense to me....you can damage my car but if I touch yours, I'm in trouble...(yet she doesn't care if she scratches it herself...)

But yeah, my friends were the same, not caring much. The very first time I had people in the back seat, my guy friend sitting behind me got out of the car when i dropped him off, and when I went to the back to get my things, all I seen was dirt everywhere on the door sill, and my perfectionist self freaked, and I immediately cleaned my car up. And that's why from now on, I'm either going to tie them to the roof or stuff them in the trunk. :D
It only gets,worse.. try having a classic car fully restored that you take to car shows.. it's like a magnet for family members and friends that do stuff wrong in it..small dirt scuffs smudges and fine scratches to them it's nothing but to me it pisses me off because ther not the ones to put the time cleaning and fixing..I get you man !!
Sponsored

domm92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Everyone ask me why we never take my car. I tell them it's to nice to be used for drives to the beach and to go hicking and stuff. I just can't stand the thought of people scratching and scuffing and dirtying my car. Maybe if I bought a 10,000 dollar Nissan Versa I would care to much.

Pilotman11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Aegean Blue Civic EX
I try and keep my cars very clean; whether it is cleaning those scuff marks, and even asking people to wash their hands before they get inside my car. I always hear the "It's just a car" but it's truly not ( or at least to me it's not ) it's my pride and joy.

Ghostinnc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 black pearl Civic EX-T coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I told my wife I would file for divorce if she slammed the trunk on my WRX again. It's got that big STI wing on it and she just lets it fall.
I know right lol :(

Civic_Honey627

Can't hide from the cops in this one!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L Coupe Energy Green!!!
Country flag
I almost whooped an old ladie's ass this morning!!!! Usually I park in the back of the lot but this one was 99% full.
I had just parked and was sending a text to someone, all of a sudden I see this big ass Buick headlight coming right at me. This OLD lady was trying to turn into the space next to me, she could barely see over the wheel! I am not exaggerating when I say the front corner of her car was 6" or less from my door.
Everything was in slow motion, I starting praying while simultaneously thinking of a way to punch her without any witnesses seeing it. By the mercy of God, she narrowly missed sideswiping the driver's side of my car. I hauled ass out of my space before she could open her door to get out.

Ghostinnc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 black pearl Civic EX-T coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I almost whooped an old ladie's ass this morning!!!! Usually I park in the back of the lot but this one was 99% full.
I had just parked and was sending a text to someone, all of a sudden I see this big ass Buick headlight coming right at me. This OLD lady was trying to turn into the space next to me, she could barely see over the wheel! I am not exaggerating when I say the front corner of her car was 6" or less from my door.
Everything was in slow motion, I starting praying while simultaneously thinking of a way to punch her without any witnesses seeing it. By the mercy of God, she narrowly missed sideswiping the driver's side of my car. I hauled ass out of my space before she could open her door to get out.
Lol.....I park so far away it take 5 minutes to walk in store, used to take 2 spots until I got a ticket for it :fear:

Civic_Honey627

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Lol.....I park so far away it take 5 minutes to walk in store, used to take 2 spots until I got a ticket for it :fear:
I REALLY wanted some pancakes, I was at Ihop! Hahahaha. I decided to call in my order at a different location that has a bigger parking lot. *Don't judge me* :D

Quicksipper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' EX-T, 05' LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I don't like taking people in my car because they aren't easy on things and slide their feet in and scuff up my door panels and kick plates. Also finding scuffs on my glove box and upper part of the door panel -_- I look at my side and there's none of that. I take my coworker a few times to lunch, my brother a few times to his friend's house, and it ends up looking like that. grrr. I'm sure I can buff them out, but it's just irritating.
I used to be the same way but it's impossible to prevent. It easier just keeping in mind that (hopefully) the part that's scuffed up is a cheap replacement part

Quicksipper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' EX-T, 05' LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I did this a couple of times already. Ha. Parked in a space with no cars around, when I see a beat up car or an SUV park next to me before I get out I move before they open their doors.
SUVs are the worst though because of the kids

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks Kindred 1, I'm happy to hear that :Dsince Toyotas have been pissing me off ALL DAY. Lol :mad::rant:
I officially hate them, almost as much as I hate Volvos.
Toyotas will always take the top spot.

Even before I owned a Honda, I hated Toyotas. 90% of Camry drivers need their licenses revoked...

Civic_Honey627

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Toyotas will always take the top spot.

Even before I owned a Honda, I hated Toyotas. 90% of Camry drivers need their licenses revoked...
Damn right they do! Some dumb ass in a Toyota Matrix was hassling me on a street known for cops! WTF is a Matrix anyway???? I have to be on good behavior because EGP and illegal tint make me a usual suspect! Lol
Nighttime is a different story *evil laugh*

Kindred1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
Thanks Kindred 1, I'm happy to hear that :Dsince Toyotas have been pissing me off ALL DAY. Lol :mad::rant:
I officially hate them, almost as much as I hate Volvos.
Personally I hate pick-up trucks and SUV's. Too huge and their drivers have no concept of distances!

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Damn right they do! Some dumb ass in a Toyota Matrix was hassling me on a street known for cops! WTF is a Matrix anyway???? I have to be on good behavior because EGP and illegal tint make me a usual suspect! Lol
Nighttime is a different story *evil laugh*
Bleh, that discontinued cousin of a Pontiac Vibe, I just puked in my mouth a little. Thankfully I think a lot of them got swallowed up by Cash for Clunkers :bow:

Re: tint - I feel for the lighter shaded CivicX brethren...at least illegal tint with a dark car isn't quite as obvious ;)
Sponsored