I switched From Flash Pro to Ktuner review.

SilverGhost

Ktuner tuned X2 CivicX.
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT,2017 Sport Hatchback09 Fit
Vehicle Showcase
Ok so I own both Flash Pro and Ktuner and after completing custom tunes by VitViper tuning with both tuners I'm most definitely going to go with the Ktuner.Why?Well the key differences are that the Ktuner includes the ability to adjust WOT boost response,part throttle boost response and targets, boost by gear, DBW throttle response, full control over boost targets, full control over throttle whether staying wide open or not.
There's also the ability to make quick & simple adjustments on the user end that includes spool up, throttle response, part throttle for guys using the included base tunes.After driving my car with the Flash Pro custom tune then driving with the custom Ktuner tune it's clear that the Ktuner delivers a MUCH better driving experience with my 2016 EXT CVT Sedan.My .02Lincolns
StAy TuNeD.
Sponsored

Last edited:

choo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Hatch Sport 6MT , 1995 240sx
Country flag
There's also the ability to make quick & simple adjsutments on the user end that includes...
Does this imply that the end user is not able to "adjust WOT boost response,part throttle boost response and targets, boost by gear, DBW throttle response, full control over boost targets, full control over throttle whether staying wide open or not."

Meaning, does Ktuner limit what settings "regular users" can adjust?

Having used many tuning programs in the past, including "beta" and barely working open-source software...I would hate for KTuner to be locked in baby mode.

OP
OP
SilverGhost

SilverGhost

Ktuner tuned X2 CivicX.
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT,2017 Sport Hatchback09 Fit
Vehicle Showcase
Does this imply that the end user is not able to "adjust WOT boost response,part throttle boost response and targets, boost by gear, DBW throttle response, full control over boost targets, full control over throttle whether staying wide open or not."

Meaning, does Ktuner limit what settings "regular users" can adjust?

Having used many tuning programs in the past, including "beta" and barely working open-source software...I would hate for KTuner to be locked in baby mode.
Ive only had my car custom tuned so Ive not used any of the included maps.

Last edited: