I still haven't seen (seen another) CTR on the road!

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
Ok maybe we don't need another thread on this topic, but it's true. I've logged over 5000 miles now since June 13th and STILL have not seen another CTR aside from the ones I saw at the shipyard and the 2 I've seen in dealer show rooms. Both the ones in show rooms were white.
I'm in York PA. There's 1 other black one in the area that apparently doesn't get driven. I guess it's kinda neat.

PS- Cars & Coffee yesterday morning in Lancaster, PA was fun. Only CTR in attendance. People were mostly sweating the Recaro kid seats once they looked the car over.
Sponsored

vanovem1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R, 2007 Honda Civic Si
I haven't seen another CTR yet either. Not even sure if there is another one around me or not

OP
OP

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Me neither up here Brian.
It's crazy. I've driven to South Florida and to Cincinnati, in and around DC and Baltimore... I've seen older NSX's, Ferrari, GTR's, but no CTR's yet.

vanovem1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R, 2007 Honda Civic Si
It's crazy. I've driven to South Florida and to Cincinnati, in and around DC and Baltimore... I've seen older NSX's, Ferrari, GTR's, but no CTR's yet.
I've driven through Baltimore a couple of times. Maybe we'll pass each other one day lol

iLovePho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CW CTR #2060
Country flag
I got mine exactly two weeks ago and I still haven't seen another CTR, and I've already driven over 1200 miles on it already:dunno:

NT413

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So far I also have yet to encounter another. I hear the same thing from everybody that sees mine.

OP
OP

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
So far I also have yet to encounter another. I hear the same thing from everybody that sees mine.
I have family in Moscow area so I might have mine up your way some time.

Champ White R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CW CTR #3274
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ok maybe we don't need another thread on this topic, but it's true. I've logged over 5000 miles now since June 13th and STILL have not seen another CTR aside from the ones I saw at the shipyard and the 2 I've seen in dealer show rooms. Both the ones in show rooms were white.
I'm in York PA. There's 1 other black one in the area that apparently doesn't get driven. I guess it's kinda neat.

PS- Cars & Coffee yesterday morning in Lancaster, PA was fun. Only CTR in attendance. People were mostly sweating the Recaro kid seats once they looked the car over.
I have yet to see one myself, but only about 1.5 hours away from Lancaster in Bucks County. Cars and Coffee happening in Bethlehem Steel stacks in 2 weeks. You'll see another one in attendance there!

daymiel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 civic si stock
Country flag
I was told by a friend that was works for honda that "there will be a type r grand touring with sunroof" that is coming. He also said that it will not be badged so maybe we will see more type r's in the road when that time comes.

InitialDougie

1st PMM CTR delivery & only 2017 Sold @ MSRP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000, RSX Type S, CTR
Country flag
I had not seen another one until a few weeks back. I picked my CTR up in late June, so i went about 5 weeks before seeing two black and one Red and the Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio Sport Car Course. There was a blue one there too but I missed it.

So i've seen Grey, Black and Red - Still need to see Blue and White in person.
Sponsored