I seen people taking their pet dog or cat in the car/truck with them... but this?

MaxPower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan ABM, 2017 CR-V EX, formerly 2005 Saab 9-2x, 1986 Prelude Si
Country flag
I am sure you will agree with me when i say A secure home is a happy home Whether you live alone, with friends or have a loving family, I am sure you want your home to be a safe place. Smart door locks claim to make that easier
Spammers sure love the off-topic chat lounge. Doesn't make any sense to me, but I guess better here than in the more popular forums

AngryLettuce

First Name
Badger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Type-R
Country flag
(S)He has a BMW on the roads of Pakistan, so maybe (s)he isn't a spammer:hmm:

Also that pick-up owner is a complete and total stroker. Probably some inbred turnip crunching yokul who's off to market to swap the horse for some magic beans. The truck probably has no engine and he has his feet through a cut-out in the floorpan so he can fred-flintstone his way along.
If he has to slam-on or swerve the horse has no chance. Maybe a motorbike etc. would spook the horse and it'd panic and wig out. A friend of mine had his horse kick-off whilst in the horse box and she started kicking, so much so that she quickly tore the trailer to bits and put a hole through the floor. Her leg fell through and dragged along the road. It wasn't pretty, but she's mended now.
In my area, if you didn't get nicked quick enough you'd get road-blocked. Folks would hand out slaps at the sheer wrecklessness and stupidity. You'd lose the horse too. I'm not a horse activist, I just have common sense.

If euthanasia was legal, that cnut needs it.

Last edited:

MaxPower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan ABM, 2017 CR-V EX, formerly 2005 Saab 9-2x, 1986 Prelude Si
Country flag
(S)He has a BMW on the roads of Pakistan, so maybe (s)he isn't a spammer:hmm:
I mean, I'd be happy to be proven wrong. But a single post...from a non-Civic owner...specifically linking to a site completely unrelated to the topic at hand...I think it's a pretty safe bet.

alvamaggio

First Name
Alva
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Country flag
It is surprising that the horse can stand still in the car. I don't think that it is hilarious.
it's actually dangerous for the horse, especially if there was an accident. Fine the current owner, and make certain the horse goes to a safe loving new home

Jwolf

I Think I'm Fast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 86, '19 CTR, Some other stuff
Country flag
It is surprising that the horse can stand still in the car. I don't think that it is hilarious.
it's actually dangerous for the horse, especially if there was an accident. Fine the current owner, and make certain the horse goes to a safe loving new home
Why are you so sus.

Trophlaf

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
What in the wide world of sports? Do they not have horse trailers in the UK?

rosariozander4

First Name
rosario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Country flag
Sorry for bumping into an old conversation. That video of the horse riding in a truck is hilarious! It's incredible to see how adaptable animals can be in different situations. I'm not sure if the horse was drugged, but it's possible it's used to traveling in the truck and feels comfortable in that environment. I once took my hamster with me on a ride in a small cage, and then I had to google what to do if the hamster ate chocolate, as my niece decided to "feed him" with her candy. Luckily, he's safe and sound today.
Sponsored

Last edited: