JP
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stoneautotech.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Coming back from a little road trip. Mustang and Merc CLK wanna play and for 50 Miles we dipped through traffic and at no time did I exceed 110 MPH in the end my Civic took down a Stang and some German engineering. Maybe some luck involved but no overheating, that pherables tune had my boost ready when I needed it and had a lot of fun. Shes not an F1 car but she is quick enough and lots of fun to drive. Cant wait to get her out on the track.
Sponsored

OP
OP
RehabJP

RehabJP

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stoneautotech.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Coming back from a little road trip. Mustang and Merc CLK wanna play and for 50 Miles we dipped through traffic and at no time did I exceed 110 MPH in the end my Civic took down a Stang and some German engineering. Maybe some luck involved but no overheating, that pherables tune had my boost ready when I needed it and had a lot of fun. Shes not an F1 car but she is quick enough and lots of fun to drive. Cant wait to get her out on the track.
And I still ended up at 31 MPG and I was dipping most of the way back. Honda I tip my cap you did it again efficient and quick. The only other car I wold really car to own is maybe a F430 Scuderia

RIC3HUNT3R

First Name
Andrei
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Lx"FK7" (Canadian spec)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Tuned civic 1.5T are no joke! Especially the hatchback. Running TSP stage 1 map 3 currently and it is amazing, faster than 95% of the local cars/ traffic here!

OP
OP
RehabJP

RehabJP

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stoneautotech.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Tuned civic 1.5T are no joke! Especially the hatchback. Running TSP stage 1 map 3 currently and it is amazing, faster than 95% of the local cars/ traffic here!
Yea I see that now. This is the first time I ever really pushed and it really was not pushing it to "not exceed" 110 MPH. it did that effortlessly. Went through some winding roads and the LSD on the SI no problem and Im driving in So cal 110 degrees F outside stock intercooler and still not problem keeping up with a Mustang and a Mercedes with some to spare. I am confident in my choice to go the Honda with tune route for my sporty car.

Branden87

First Name
Branden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I couldn't agree with you more. Just picked up a 2020 Si sedan and i am very impressed. I had no plans to tune but 600 miles on the odo and i just threw on a KTuner with TSP stage 1... Wow I'm glad I did.

Thing is decently quick, has a very broad power band, a smooth 6-speed manual, a well thought out interior, and still gets 35 mpg... for under $25k!

bikejog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe. 2000 Honda Prelude (donated to charity).
Country flag
Yesterday, I was at a light on entry into AC Expressway. To my left was a X3 and far left was a Cadillac V Sedan. Both wanted to play. When the light turned green, I took off fast and a few seconds later, I look back and they were both maybe a 10th of a mile behind me. I let off a big grin, but then I remembered they were both delayed by a knucklehead whom ran a red light. :rofl:

But seriously, the stock Si is not the fastest, but fast enough to have lots of fun and all for $24K and 28 MPG mixed.

Last edited:

Ron R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
I love my Si more after having her for 2 years now. For the price, its a quick, efficient and great handling car. Few times already I had to watch the speed. Hitting 100 mph comes quick.

Be safe and have fun:)

Seth_FC3

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI coupe
Country flag
Same happened to me when I took down a 392 charger. I honestly still kinda can't believe I did that in a Honda lol
Sponsored