I installed a prl front and down pipe and cobra air intake and a flash pro race with 6psi i need to know if i need to have it tuned?

Just4fun

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si sedan
Country flag
I installed a prl front and down pipe and cobra air intake and a hondata flash pro race and add 6psi. I havent dyno the car i dont know how much power that add anybody knows or do i need to have it tune?
Sponsored

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
I installed a prl front and down pipe and cobra air intake and a hondata flash pro race and add 6psi. I havent dyno the car i dont know how much power that add anybody knows or do i need to have it tune?
Need to take it to a dyno to see those type of numbers. They either give you wheel horse power or crank horse power and usually you lose 20% by the time it gets to the wheels

OP
OP

Just4fun

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si sedan
Country flag
Need to take it to a dyno to see those type of numbers. They either give you wheel horse power or crank horse power and usually you lose 20% by the time it gets to the wheels
Ty jay for replying i was thinking if im going to have it tune do u think if its smart for me to do to replace my stock clutch before have it tuned so i can get the maximum horse power without having any problem slipping clutch?

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
Ty jay for replying i was thinking if im going to have it tune do u think if its smart for me to do to replace my stock clutch before have it tuned so i can get the maximum horse power without having any problem slipping clutch?
If your on the +6psi tune you are fine. If you are on the +9 psi your clutch will start to slip. If you have the money I mean replace it now you will have to eventually anyways

OP
OP

Just4fun

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si sedan
Country flag
If your on the +6psi tune you are fine. If you are on the +9 psi your clutch will start to slip. If you have the money I mean replace it now you will have to eventually anyways
Im calling around cost about $1200 for the clutch not cheap my clutch still good only have 10k miles on it maybe i just leave for now not to have it tuned i dont know.
Sponsored