Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Porsche Boxster S, 2018 Civic Touring sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not feelin’ it either.
Can’t wait until I can swap the steelies & snow tires off the Civic and get the Nazi go-kart out of winter hibernation.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Winter sucks. We started out OK, but now every other day seems like it's snow or sleet or ice or all of the above. :doh:

jred721

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Accord Sport
Country flag
I feel your pain. I park my Civic on the side of the street next to my house because my other 2 cars are in the garage and they need the driveway to get out and I seriously wish I had a 3rd garage. When it snows and the snowplows come through, the whole entire side of my car literally gets DUMPED in salt because it all gets pushed to the curb, and it's seriously annoying. Probably the most irritating thing about winter for me next to shoveling lol. And the worst part is when it's too cold to give the car a wash so I end up driving the car while it's covered in stuff.

unr1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
L15B7
Country flag
btw, I love to see the Civic like that. Extreme conditions and still getting the job done.

bb49

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic
Country flag
I hate winter too so we've been doing something about for the second winter now. Several weeks at a time.
I'd post pictures of what we're doing but wifi is real slow here in Mexico.

Zcfc3dc5

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si, 2002 Acura rsx type s, 2011 Nissan Titan
Country flag
Same here. My si only has 5,000 miles on it and I already had to replace my drivers side fog light because it was shattered by either salt or a cinder. I was so pissed.

Captaindicki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Country flag
Couldn't imagine living somewhere where it snows.
Walk into a walk in freezer and stay there a while. then you can imagine what it’s like living somewhere where it snows. That’s what I say to my wife who’s from the Philippines. It’s anything but a paradise

AndyAndromeda-AUS

AndyAndromeda
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 10th Gen - Vti-LX (Australia)
Country flag
Walk into a walk in freezer and stay there a while. then you can imagine what it’s like living somewhere where it snows. That’s what I say to my wife who’s from the Philippines. It’s anything but a paradise
I can't stand it when the temperature drops below 21°C in winter let alone imagine living in a place so cold the the ice falls from the sky :p.

Captaindicki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Country flag
I can't stand it when the temperature drops below 21°C in winter let alone imagine living in a place so cold the the ice falls from the sky :p.
My friend, we have had ice fall from our sky nearly everyday since the end of January till now. We have at least 2 more weeks of this blissful pleasure to go, and April isn't a guarantee either. Also, my Si has been locked away since November :cry:
The next time you feel in the dumps, remember there are people like me who endure having to live in an ice box for a good chunk of the year:(

OP
OP
caspar21

caspar21

2018 Civic Si
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
I hate winter too so we've been doing something about for the second winter now. Several weeks at a time.
I'd post pictures of what we're doing but wifi is real slow here in Mexico.
yah, thanks for that. ;):p
Sponsored