SI(ck)Civic

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic si
Country flag
Love mi civic si coupe. Only rockin a dropin intake and the 21.5 tune and this car is just straight fun. Washed it yesterday, tradition is a I do a 100mph dry off because... why not?!?!? Ended up pulling up next to a kitted out 370z and we hit 3 red lights in a row! First one I think I caught him off guard and won, next two he only got me by maybe (maybe!)a quarter car length. No subs, and the 23.5 tune, and that was my race! This car was clean, his only words were “damn that shit is fast!”. Took the next U-turn and a cleannnnnnn S2k pulled out right in front of me. He didn’t want it, but made sure to pull up next to me and let me know how clean my car was.

Worlds past my Toyota 86, just as fun as my SR20DET 240sx(and it starts every time!)

How many others are as happy with their purchase?!?
Sponsored

Last edited:

SDAlexander8

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Si FC3, 17’ Accord 2dr V6 6MT, 22’ RL RTL-E
Country flag
It can be a little bit of extra work to drive this car sometimes, but it’s extremely fun to ring it out and push it to 8/10ths when the opportunity arrises.

Because of the styling, I always feel like everyone is expecting me to take off quickly at a light or make aggressive decisions on the road. This feeling has not worn off in 2 years of owning my Si, but it may be because I’ve never owned a sporty car before.

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I guess it's the styling ... most folks assume I'm gonna race them for the next traffic light. That's not what this cars strength is. But, when it comes time to take a decreasing radius interstate on-ramp, I'm more than willing to up the ante, plant my foot and crank the steering wheel ... and watch them become a distant memory.

Mrbadwrench

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic ex-t sedan
Country flag
Y
Love mi civic si coupe. Only rockin a dropin intake and the 21.5 tune and this car is just straight fun. Washed it yesterday, tradition is a I do a 100mph dry off because... why not?!?!? Ended up pulling up next to a kitted out 370z and we hit 3 red lights in a row! First one I think I caught him off guard and won, next two he only got me by maybe (maybe!)a quarter car length. No subs, and the 23.5 tune, and that was my race! This car was clean, his only words were “damn that shit is fast!”. Took the next U-turn and a cleannnnnnn S2k pulled out right in front of me. He didn’t want it, but made sure to pull up next to me and let me know how clean my car was.

Worlds past my Toyota 86, just as fun as my SR20DET 240sx(and it starts every time!)

How many others are as happy with their purchase?!?
Yep I just have a ex-t and even this is how happy I am with the car also with fbo. It's also insanely comfy, quiet, and I love the infotainment.

Civic17siYAY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Country flag
I can confidently say I look forward to getting in my Si every single day. Car was just made right. With the tune its almost perfect for the price.

DHM85

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si
Country flag
Love it as well. TSP 1+ tune, Continental DSW06's and full leather. Could not be happier. Coming from more powerful, more sporty cars there's just this enjoyment out of my Si I can't really explain.

OP
OP
SI(ck)Civic

SI(ck)Civic

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic si
Country flag
Love it as well. TSP 1+ tune, Continental DSW06's and full leather. Could not be happier. Coming from more powerful, more sporty cars there's just this enjoyment out of my Si I can't really explain.
Full leather?? Got pics? I haven’t seen that yet. Would be a nice upgrade one the seats get worn

DHM85

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si
Country flag
Full leather?? Got pics? I haven’t seen that yet. Would be a nice upgrade one the seats get worn
Yeah I got it reupholstered by a local shop as the cloth was a bit cheap for my liking. Especially the armrests. The leather is still shrinking so it looks a little loose except the drivers seat.
Sponsored