Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
I hate American annoying muscle cars.
That’s fine you have your own opinion
but don’t get mad if someone post that they hate annoying Japanese cars
my problem with these pony cars today is that they have reliability problems also European cars as well ( German) it’s just Japanese cars have less problems that’s one of many reasons I own a Japanese car especially a Honda

MorrisGray

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazda3 5sp manual, 2012 Genesis sedan
Country flag
My 63 rambler ( first car) was all manual the only option this car had was automatic transmission non power drum brakes no power steering actually the only thing that ran off the engine was the alternator it was a flathead sixwith a one barrel carburetor in 63
it didn’t even have a pcv it had a road draft tube . I had this car from September of 85 ( I was 17years old) to may of 86 ( than I was 18)
my sec car was a 1980 mustang notchback with a 2.8 liter V6 early model mustang because in mid 80 Ford but the straight six ( 200)
until 83 when they went with the 3.8 liter V6. Unfortunately I had the mustang for six months a drunk driver T bone the passenger side
Not many people have ever driven a Rambler. My dad owned two of them. The first one had a three speed manual on the column and that was a little difficult to master shifting from 1st to 2nd. The next one he got was an automatic so my mom could drive it.
.... My first car was a 1970 Dodge Charger R/T, 2 door, 383 Magnum with the pistol grip 4 speed manual.
..... Awesome car back then!

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Not many people have ever driven a Rambler. My dad owned two of them. The first one had a three speed manual on the column and that was a little difficult to master shifting from 1st to 2nd. The next one he got was an automatic so my mom could drive it.
.... My first car was a 1970 Dodge Charger R/T, 2 door, 383 Magnum with the pistol grip 4 speed manual.
..... Awesome car back then!
The first manual vehicle I drove was a three on the tree it was the family truck which was a 1967 ford econoline pickup. Back in 1995 my friend and I went to the Hershey classic car show in PA this was before the big ridiculous muscle car pricing ( Barrett Jackson )
and you could get a classic muscle car for a decent price even a Mopar there was a 1969 Plymouth roadrunner 383 power steering and power brakes with a 4 speed it was restored cosmetically
I believe it was under 20k it was a clean car but my friend didn’t want the 383

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag

COOL COUPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI coupe (red) Skunk 2 shift knob BOV Spacer Plate (red) K&N Panel Filter Dual Muffler Delete
Country flag
The first manual vehicle I drove was a three on the tree it was the family truck which was a 1967 ford econoline pickup. Back in 1995 my friend and I went to the Hershey classic car show in PA this was before the big ridiculous muscle car pricing ( Barrett Jackson )
and you could get a classic muscle car for a decent price even a Mopar there was a 1969 Plymouth roadrunner 383 power steering and power brakes with a 4 speed it was restored cosmetically
I believe it was under 20k it was a clean car but my friend didn’t want the 383
I had a shirt ... Carlisle 83. LOL ... Those were the days ... English town Rhine beck ... Etc. It's true ... Classic cars before all the hyjinx of a big expensive auction.

Ron R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
i drive a 2015 camaro,and until you get way up over 100 it feels like youre sitting at home in the living room.the wifes 2018 honda civic coupe actually feels like you are going faster even though you are certainly not,probably the weight and size difference causes that...
Guessing its the weight of the 5th Gen Camaro. That is one thing I miss about the 4th F-Bodies, they were not too heavy.

Ron R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
That’s fine you have your own opinion
but don’t get mad if someone post that they hate annoying Japanese cars
my problem with these pony cars today is that they have reliability problems also European cars as well ( German) it’s just Japanese cars have less problems that’s one of many reasons I own a Japanese car especially a Honda
Still have a soft spot for American Pony Cars. Rear wheel drive, V8 and stick shift. Only issues is that loaded V8 models do get pricey. Three years ago the wife and I rented a Convertible Camaro SS in Vegas. She had a blast driving it around.

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I had a shirt ... Carlisle 83. LOL ... Those were the days ... English town Rhine beck ... Etc. It's true ... Classic cars before all the hyjinx of a big expensive auction.
I’ve been to Carlisle shows a few times last one I went to had a lot of AMCs. Gone to English town numerous times. I’ve been to Rhine beck once 1994 it was a Airshow/ car show

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Guessing its the weight of the 5th Gen Camaro. That is one thing I miss about the 4th F-Bodies, they were not too heavy.
A friend of mine had a 1988 Iroc 5.7 Liter with auto also yellow
it wasn’t a bad car ( wow it can’t believe I was 20 when that car was new) he had bought it in 1995 he also had a 1995 S10 SS and a 1986
toyota 4x4 pickup he didn’t have the iroc for very long he sold it and the Toyota right before he got married in 1996

jason510

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It's okay, @MAT2020 more than deserved it with that asinine comment.
Nah, I'd never lay a hand on my doggie, she's just way too much a sweetie. Unless someone comes in my yard. @MAT2020 , not cool to drive buzzed. The problem is you might hurt others with you and around you

Valenzx

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
It's going to become a standard safety feature for all cars and I'm glad my 2018 doesn't have it.
Hondas isn't bad at all. I've driven other cars with sensing and Hondas is very subtle compared to most. They did lane departure just right imo and it's not annoying like in my Rav4. I do turn off collision evertime I get in the car though because it doesn't match my style of driving haha.

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hondas isn't bad at all. I've driven other cars with sensing and Hondas is very subtle compared to most. They did lane departure just right imo and it's not annoying like in my Rav4. I do turn off collision evertime I get in the car though because it doesn't match my style of driving haha.
You mean foot to the floor? LOL :)
Sponsored