I did some mods to my civic coupe sport I have questions and feedback ?

Soulz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2019 Coupe sport
Country flag
Hi,

I did a chrome delete using precut vinyl and also ordered two type R emblems front the back and rear of my Coupe SPORT (NOT SI).

1. Do you think it looks ok, It has minor details:
  2. One of the emblems came defective with a broken PIN I understand they are not that important, but dumb like me it looks not aligned straight ( very minor you cant appreciate it on a photo. The question is in case they send a replacement or if I am really bother by it, I kind of tried to unglue it but is impossible without braking it or chipping it I think. The only way to put a new one is to take it off even if it breaks the same way using a screw driver?
  3. When doing the rear end emblem the original emblem pins you push them back and I can hear them bouncing around in the trunk. My question is can I remove this carpet thing or those buttons that you see in the picture can break. I want to do this to take those pins out

This is the final outcome

Front emblem

Rear Emblem

Please help im little OCD on this type of things!
Sponsored

long_meats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe LX CVT
Country flag
When doing the rear end emblem the original emblem pins you push them back and I can hear them bouncing around in the trunk. My question is can I remove this carpet thing or those buttons that you see in the picture can break. I want to do this to take those pins out

This is the final outcome

Front emblem

Rear Emblem

Please help im little OCD on this type of things!

At least for this I know you can easily pull those clips out with a removal tool and the covering just falls off until you're done and pop the clips back in. https://www.amazon.com/XBRN-Removal...?dchild=1&keywords=XBRN&qid=1605858514&sr=8-9