I can't take this anymore...

Vtec_Nah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Had the same issue in my rear and front. For the front, I checked and it was the front sway bar endlink attached to the strut. Not sure if that's the correct term or name for the thin arm that connects both of them together. I forgot to tighten with a wrench after hand tightening. In the rear it was my rear sway bar. I know becuase I upgraded the OEM one and the noise went away instantly
Sponsored

JDMsway1994!

First Name
Josue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Ex
Country flag
Had the same issue in my rear and front. For the front, I checked and it was the front sway bar endlink attached to the strut. Not sure if that's the correct term or name for the thin arm that connects both of them together. I forgot to tighten with a wrench after hand tightening. In the rear it was my rear sway bar. I know becuase I upgraded the OEM one and the noise went away instantly
Yes same for the rear . I had the sirimoto rear sway bar. When I checked it I noticed that the rear sway bar has moved more to the right side. Knowing that i didn't have any locks to keep it in place. Also every small bumps I heard an annoying squeak.

As soon as I switched back to stock it went away and the height of the rear end was equal.

OP
OP

Kane666

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
no noises in my car so far finger cross, almost 500 miles on this setup my instalation has been made in a Honda dealer with a certified mechanic, you guys install the springs by sourself?
my coils were done professionally. so were springs

JDMsway1994!

First Name
Josue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Ex
Country flag
no noises in my car so far finger cross, almost 500 miles on this setup my instalation has been made in a Honda dealer with a certified mechanic, you guys install the springs by sourself?
Thats pretty cool that the honda dealer certified mechanic was able to do that. Did you have any issues when trying to set up an appointment to have them installed. Did they mention anything about warranty?

I ask because I want to get my alignment within factory specs as I have a front and rear camber kit that will help the alignment to return to factory.

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
Country flag
well i have a friend in the dealer and he put me in contact with the mechanic, but all the job was done at the dealer, no camber kit was needed maybe in the future but the mechanic says is align so far, i can check the alignment in the next service but the car is straigth in hwys.
Sponsored