I am thinking about offering install services in my area, any interest?

maddmatt02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic ex-t 2016 crv lx 2001 accord ex 1997 integra gs
Country flag
Just throwing it out there that if anyone near the marysville/tulalip area needs parts installed (CAI/DP/exhaust/flex fuel/brakes/etc...) that I am thinking about offering that type of service. Obviously you would have to trust leaving you car here with me for a while but I can try and get my ipcamera going so you can log in to it and verify your car is still here anytime you want. I am not sure what I would charge but if you have something you need done send me a message and I'll see if we can work something out.

This doesn't make me any more trustworthy I guess for something like this but I can get you my ebay username to look at my feedback... Having a youtube channel also doesn't help but I am on youtube as caraddict.

oh, and no plans to install clutches. I haven't even done my own civicx clutch yet and no lift in my driveway to make it easy for me.
Sponsored

inertiadrifto86

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan(traded), 2011 Acura MDX Adv, 2019 Acura TLX A-Spec(traded), 2018 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've come across a couple of your videos on Youtube. I would definitely consider bringing my Si to you if it meant saving some cash from other dealers/shops. I think the IP camera is a good idea. I would also be interested in a service that allowed me to work on the car with you to learn the ins and outs. Not sure if that's feasible or something you're interested in. I've never really liked the whole, drop the car off and let others work on it while you sip coffee in the waiting room. I would prefer to be side by side with the technician learning what they're doing. But I know that would be a nightmare for techs to have to do that.

OP
OP
maddmatt02

maddmatt02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I am a terrible teacher, no patience... I can barely deal with my own family when they don't understand directions the first time. I honestly don't have a clue what shops charge for these things as I have never given one my money in my life. If you need something done though just let me know. And if its a quick job I might let you stand quietly at the end of my driveway and watch :popcorn: lol

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Can you move to MD?:yes: I'm having a helluva time finding someone to install my Si rear sway bar. Local dealer wants $165 which is nuts. I'd do it myself but can't due to a back injury.

OP
OP
maddmatt02

maddmatt02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
maybe if you lived somewhere south of me, like AZ or CA... I always would like an excuse to get closer to mexico! further from... not so much.

Jntsunami

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey Matt I'm in Olympia Wa and need to have a couple installs done on my 2017 Si if you're interested... Intercooler, lowering springs, and a couple other things.

OP
OP
maddmatt02

maddmatt02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I'm actually in San Diego for a while, I will be up there for a few days here and there but wont have the time until probably October at the earliest.

billhilly_007

17FK8#R-04893
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R; 2008 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
I’m in the Kitsap area and am interested.
Sponsored