I am filled with regret !!

COOL COUPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI coupe (red) Skunk 2 shift knob BOV Spacer Plate (red) K&N Panel Filter Dual Muffler Delete
Country flag
I went back to this old thread under research and found that the original post from day one page one had been hacked up AND ladySi was awesome back in June 2019 giving props to Honda for NOT piping in fake exhaust into the cabin. Very profetic!!! WAAAYYY before the 2020... Amazing ... But most importantly ... Why was the original post pulled and or "reduced" ? Fake news!!! You can find the original post ( which was quoted ) from another user ??? Are your post(s) and mine being manipulated? Does this happen all the time ... and I never noticed???
Sponsored

James3spearchucker

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I went back to this old thread under research and found that the original post from day one page one had been hacked up AND ladySi was awesome back in June 2019 giving props to Honda for NOT piping in fake exhaust into the cabin. Very profetic!!! WAAAYYY before the 2020... Amazing ... But most importantly ... Why was the original post pulled and or "reduced" ? Fake news!!! You can find the original post ( which was quoted ) from another user ??? Are your post(s) and mine being manipulated? Does this happen all the time ... and I never noticed???
I can see the post on page 4 just fine. I highly doubt that there is any nefarious influence on this thread. We still have some freedoms in this country.

As for the topic which I assume is that Honda is now putting synthetic sounds is that true? I think it's a seesaw whereas too quiet is not good but too loud is not either. Honda needs to use an exhaust like the SI's in all their models but someone at Honda didn't like that idea. They also need to get on with adding ultra lightweight sound absorption/deadening and they need to give better audio through all Honda lines, and not just for the well-heeled who buy Acura. Finally, as it affect sound, they need to improve the aero on the bottom a bit in a sporty-looking way because fake diffusers are just silly. 9th gen SI looks nice back there.