Hyundai Veloster N vs Honda Civic SI vs VW GTI

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST Line X (sold 2020 Si sedan)
Country flag
Are you referring to the Elantra GT N Line as a hatchback model?
I do see a new 2021 Elantra GT N Line sedan is now available on autotrader , that is what I am interested in or the not yet available full blown Elantra N with a manual only though.
Yeah, I drove the hatchback before buying the Si. Don't think the sedan will be out for a while.
Sponsored

MorrisGray

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazda3 5sp manual, 2012 Genesis sedan
Country flag
Yeah, I drove the hatchback before buying the Si. Don't think the sedan will be out for a while.
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/new-cars/hyundai/elantra/rock-spring-ga-30739?incremental=all&relevanceConfig=default&dma=&searchRadius=300&trimCodeList=ELANTR|N Line&location=[object Object]&marketExtension=include&isNewSearch=true&showAccelerateBanner=false&sortBy=relevance&numRecords=25

23 of the new 2021 Elantra N Line sedans within a 300 mile search of my zip code but none of them with a manual transmission.

84 total in the U.S. but none with a manual.

OP
OP
Jeffers

Jeffers

First Name
Jeffers
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe purchased on 11-24-19
Country flag
Same thing happened to me in 2012 when I was looking for a Hyundai Accent or Kia Rio with a manual.
Non existent.
I was happy with the Mazda2 I bought though. And it had much more aftermarket support. Great handling fun car even before the Racing Beat sway bars.

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
The exterior is not my style but love the interior. LSD was really important to me though.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase

Annexed

First Name
Austen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
If anyone gets to test drive a new 2021 Elantra sedan, please let me know how you like the car.
Especially interested in the N / N Line sedan models.
I know forsure when the full N comes out I'm booking a test drive asap.

HondaLife718

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI
Country flag

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
Amazon Prime is something you subscribe to for shopping and the discounted shipping, in addition to the amazing customer support with returns. The streaming video is just a nice bonus. That's why people consider the streaming stuff "free with prime".

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
isnt youtube free to watch.. and Amazon Prime a paid subscription? how is it free with amazon prime?
Some stuff is free if you have Amazon Prime and some you still have to pay for, that's what I meant.

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Saw a Veloster N on the road yesterday. Had the crackle and pop on deceleration. Seems to be a pretty stout car. Would have tried to run with him, but he turned off and my wife was in the car, so that's a no go anyways.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

CVTsport18

Honda First Timer
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Veloster N DCT
Country flag
In the interest of not making another thread, or cluttering up the general page with something not Civic related, I'm going to sprinkle some necromancy dust on this thread.

Yesterday I put in a buyer's order and a deposit for a '22 Veloster N DCT at the local Hyundai dealership. No mark up, so that's good. It'll be a couple months before it comes in. Decided on Black. Should be a fun little car.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
In the interest of not making another thread, or cluttering up the general page with something not Civic related, I'm going to sprinkle some necromancy dust on this thread.

Yesterday I put in a buyer's order and a deposit for a '22 Veloster N DCT at the local Hyundai dealership. No mark up, so that's good. It'll be a couple months before it comes in. Decided on Black. Should be a fun little car.
Awesome man. I know Hyundai gets a lot of hate here but I've had nothing but good luck with their cars.
Sponsored