First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The veloster looks and sound awesome...if it wasn't for the cheap interior...i think i would still pick this one tho.

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST Line X (sold 2020 Si sedan)
Country flag
These videos are free if you have Amazon prime. I watched this one like 2 years ago.

Annexed

First Name
Austen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
2021 looks like a big improvement to me.
35172EF7-F3D7-40FF-B8AF-1DF617446694.jpeg
The only thing they added was the new seats which look nice, increased price and optional DCT which I hear can run a 4.9 stock ?. Otherwise it's still the cheap plastic every where ?

SiR

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si, 2020 Civic Type R
Country flag
The only thing they added was the new seats which look nice, increased price and optional DCT which I hear can run a 4.9 stock ?. Otherwise it's still the cheap plastic every where ?
Bay steps I guess. Consider nothing could beat the Veloster N for the Price

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
The Si/Type R doesn't exactly have a world class interior either and frankly, these seats look absolutely incredible in the N:

Honda Civic 10th gen Hyundai Veloster N vs Honda Civic SI vs VW GTI 767692

Last edited:

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST Line X (sold 2020 Si sedan)
Country flag
Have you sat in your Si?

I haven't actually sat in an Veloster, but if it's the same interior as the Elantra GT N-Line it's perfectly fine. The head unit in that car makes my Si's feel like a bad joke.

SiR

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si, 2020 Civic Type R
Country flag
The Si/Type R doesn't exactly have a world class interior either and frankly, these seats look absolutely incredible in the N:

767692.jpg
All the pictures look nice, and I know the new seats are nice. But I have sat in my friend's 19 veloster N, and I have to say, Honda has the better interior for sure with better practicality.

Personally I wouldn't mind it too much if the car is a blast to drive, but it counts. It's why eventually I still took the R over the N. I like how R drives more mature inside the cabin, and feels more refined in general. I would have taken the N if I'm still in college, less money, and all the pops and sounds.