Honda First Timer
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Veloster N DCT
Country flag
Awesome man. I know Hyundai gets a lot of hate here but I've had nothing but good luck with their cars.
My sister had one of their compact sedans many years ago and it survived her driving, which is definitely an accomplishment for the time. I like what they're doing with their N cars. It seems like they are focused on making a good performance division.
Sponsored

Last edited:

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
? My sister had one of their compact sedans many years ago and it survived her driving, which is definitely an accomplishment for the time. I like what they're doing with their N cars. It seems like they are focused on making a good performance division.
Biermann is legit. I mean, he ran BMW's M division.

CVTsport18

Honda First Timer
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Veloster N DCT
Country flag
Biermann is legit. I mean, he ran BMW's M division.
Absolutely, hiring him was good move. I can't wait to see how the mid engine vehicle that's in development turns out.

OP
OP
Jeffers

Jeffers

First Name
Jeffers
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe purchased on 11-24-19
Country flag
In the interest of not making another thread, or cluttering up the general page with something not Civic related, I'm going to sprinkle some necromancy dust on this thread.

Yesterday I put in a buyer's order and a deposit for a '22 Veloster N DCT at the local Hyundai dealership. No mark up, so that's good. It'll be a couple months before it comes in. Decided on Black. Should be a fun little car.
Good for you. The Veloster N is more comparable to the Civic Type R than Si.

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
In the interest of not making another thread, or cluttering up the general page with something not Civic related, I'm going to sprinkle some necromancy dust on this thread.

Yesterday I put in a buyer's order and a deposit for a '22 Veloster N DCT at the local Hyundai dealership. No mark up, so that's good. It'll be a couple months before it comes in. Decided on Black. Should be a fun little car.
Congrats man. I would like to see you give your impressions of it in a thread here. The DCT equipped has to be a gas!

CVTsport18

Honda First Timer
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Veloster N DCT
Country flag
Congrats man. I would like to see you give your impressions of it in a thread here. The DCT equipped has to be a gas!
Thank you! I will definitely do that. I hope it lives up to its reputation.

macrossranma

First Name
macross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic SI
Country flag
If you check out the 2022 veloster n reviews it's up there with the type r, my friend got a 2022 manual n and it's doing wonders on track with just camber plate, and it's just on stock tires.

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Does anyone know how well 18's fit on an N? I'm going to scope one out tomorrow and given how disappointing the integra is turning out, if this thing impresses me enough I might not stick with my civic for too much longer.

CVTsport18

Honda First Timer
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Veloster N DCT
Country flag
Does anyone know how well 18's fit on an N? I'm going to scope one out tomorrow and given how disappointing the integra is turning out, if this thing impresses me enough I might not stick with my civic for too much longer.
Switching to 18's is a very common thing I've seen. I don't want to break a CivicX rule by linking anything, but a search for a related forum will lead you to a wheel and tire section that has people's experiences in what widths and offsets work well. For reference, the factory 19's are 19x8 +55mm offset with 235/35 tires.
Sponsored