Husky Liners?

Lightning19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2016 Sedan
So I'm really considering getting the Husky liners for my Sedan, however I previously had a cobalt which I got husky liners. I liked them a lot but the mats curled up on its sides. I was curious if they fixed that issue?
Sponsored

Fazzster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord 2.0T Sport Manual, 2020 Odyssey EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have owned both Weathertech, Aries and Husky on previous cars over the years and found Weathertech to be of better quality. I would also choose Aries over Husky as well. Just my opinion based on my personal experiences.

regularguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic EX w/sensing, 16 Civic EX
Country flag
Mine are warping up just a bit on the sides (front driver and passenger), but not enough to be annoying. The lifetime warranty is reassuring...I figure if it gets worse in the future, they'll probably just send me a new set.

OP
OP
Lightning19

Lightning19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2016 Sedan
I have owned both Weathertech, Aries and Husky on previous cars over the years and found Weathertech to be of better quality. I would also choose Aries over Husky as well. Just my opinion based on my personal experiences.
Thanks for the input bro, and I never heard of Aries have to look into it

OP
OP
Lightning19

Lightning19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2016 Sedan
Mine are warping up just a bit on the sides (front driver and passenger), but not enough to be annoying. The lifetime warranty is reassuring...I figure if it gets worse in the future, they'll probably just send me a new set.
True good it's warrinty

mabuz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
From someone that has owned a couple sets of both, I feel the Weathertechs cost a little more for a reason. Huskys are nice enough, if you're looking to save some money they will do the job, but the fit/finish of them doesn't compare to Weathertech IMO.

verbalj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
From someone that has owned a couple sets of both, I feel the Weathertechs cost a little more for a reason. Huskys are nice enough, if you're looking to save some money they will do the job, but the fit/finish of them doesn't compare to Weathertech IMO.
Agreed 100%.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EX-T
I have the Huskys in my Civic and WeatherTechs in my wife's VW. WeatherTechs are certainly better quality. My Huskys have curled up like you mentioned, but do the job. The WeatherTechs still fit like a glove but cost me about 50% more. If I were to do it again, I'd go with the WeatherTechs but that's just me.

Edgeplay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ex-T
Country flag
Having this debate with myself also. Have weathertechs in the truck now and like them. Was going to try something different with husky but everyone seems to prefer weathertech.

Videone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 MX-5 GT PRHT, 2018 Mazda 6 Signature, 2016 Civic Touring Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Having this debate with myself also. Have weathertechs in the truck now and like them. Was going to try something different with husky but everyone seems to prefer weathertech.
Husky for over a year now in my coupe. Look like new and the fit is the same as day one.

Fazzster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord 2.0T Sport Manual, 2020 Odyssey EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Rikee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MDX 2012 - Civic 2016 Touring
Country flag
These HUSKY mats are garbage. The sides on both mats are all wrinkled and let all the water and slush go underneath. I called husky and placed a warranty claim. They will gladly send me new ones after I ship the old one back. The shipping is about 100$ from canada to USA and I have to pay for it. The mats cost me 80$, what a nice way to make a warranty useless. Will never buy any Husky products and make sure everyone I know do the same. I have the aries in my F150, much better choice !!

Civic_Scott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have Husky mats in my Civic, about 5 months old, no issues whatsoever, in fact they are very form fitting and are curled up to begin with, they lock in on the floor locks and dont move around. I 303'd them when I fist got them, have ad them out of the car twice to clean them and they still look like new.
Sponsored