Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic LX Hatchback; 2016 Pilot LX
Country flag
18x7.5 45 Offset
215/45-18 Continental DWS06
40.7lbs(stock 48.2lbs)

Sorry, was running out of light. Will try getting some pics in daylight soon.

Honda Civic 10th gen HPD(Honda Performance Development) Wheels IMG_6260_zpswdr2xwwl

Honda Civic 10th gen HPD(Honda Performance Development) Wheels IMG_6276_zpslvwfb5xc

Honda Civic 10th gen HPD(Honda Performance Development) Wheels IMG_6312_zpspsf3cl4h
Your rear wheels look tilted?

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
i just got those tires installed the other week. did you notice that they are a bit loud?

anthonyc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX
Country flag
Love the rims, looks good with the white. Unfortunately I bought a modern steel, so the grey rims just wouldn't look right imo. My rim search continues....

Dew2Far

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
I just ordered these same wheels for my Touring. How do you like them and have you experienced any fitment issues?

OP
OP
hal9000

hal9000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Your rear wheels look tilted?
Just a funny angle.

i just got those tires installed the other week. did you notice that they are a bit loud?
Mine are a different size and aren't any louder than the Firestones. To be fair I spent a lot of time in mosh pits during the 80's/90's so my hearing is questionable.

I just ordered these same wheels for my Touring. How do you like them and have you experienced any fitment issues?
Really like them! Not sure which tires you'll go with but the ride has actually improved over the stock 17's w/Firestones. No fitment issues and you'll be able to use your stock lugs. Two things you'll notice. They look much better in person(hard to photograph) and they change color depending on lighting. In bright light they can look almost black and in shade they're more silver/gunmetal. Still waiting for a sunny day to take a few pictures. Look forward to seeing yours once they're mounted.

Honda Civic 10th gen HPD(Honda Performance Development) Wheels IMG_6139_zpsdlugknxm

Honda Civic 10th gen HPD(Honda Performance Development) Wheels IMG_6149_zpsmomqge47

Honda Civic 10th gen HPD(Honda Performance Development) Wheels IMG_6409_zps9vjmrauc

Last edited:

Dew2Far

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Just a funny angle.

Mine are a different size and aren't any louder than the Firestones. To be fair I spent a lot of time in mosh pits during the 80's/90's so my hearing is questionable.

Really like them! Not sure which tires you'll go with but the ride has actually improved over the stock 17's w/Firestones. No fitment issues and you'll be able to use your stock lugs. Two things you'll notice. They look much better in person(hard to photograph) and they change color depending on lighting. In bright light they can look almost black and in shade they're more silver/gunmetal. Still waiting for a sunny day to take a few pictures. Look forward to seeing yours once they're mounted.

Honda Civic 10th gen HPD(Honda Performance Development) Wheels IMG_6139_zpsdlugknxm

Honda Civic 10th gen HPD(Honda Performance Development) Wheels IMG_6149_zpsmomqge47

Honda Civic 10th gen HPD(Honda Performance Development) Wheels IMG_6409_zps9vjmrauc
Thanks,I will definitely post some pics once I mount them. I'm looking at the same setup with DWS06 tires since the reviews on those are very good. I figure I'll then add XIce3s on the OE wheels and be done.

Diversion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
These are the CRZ HPD optionals right? I'm hoping Honda releases 10th gen Civic HPDs soon!

OP
OP
hal9000

hal9000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Yeah for the supercharged CRZ. They're made to fit over the HPD CRZ 300mm big brake kit. Stock Civic is 282mm I think. Regardless there's plenty of clearance.

Not sure they'll do another HPD wheel. They already have one Civic accessory wheel and it seems they prefer to put out the HFP stuff instead. I liked some of the HFPs but they're heavy. The 19" Accord HFPs are boat anchors at ~30-31lbs.Would be cool though to have more HPD stuff for the X.

These are the CRZ HPD optionals right? I'm hoping Honda releases 10th gen Civic HPDs soon!

Diversion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah for the supercharged CRZ. They're made to fit over the HPD CRZ 300mm big brake kit. Stock Civic is 282mm I think. Regardless there's plenty of clearance.

Not sure they'll do another HPD wheel. They already have one Civic accessory wheel and it seems they prefer to put out the HFP stuff instead. I liked some of the HFPs but they're heavy. The 19" Accord HFPs are boat anchors at ~30-31lbs.Would be cool though to have more HPD stuff for the X.
I thought they just dropped the HFP name for the HPD name was all. I'm just hoping that a new Honda 18" wheel comes out for the X line.. I loved the previous 9th gen Diamond cut 18s..

Dew2Far

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Honda Civic 10th gen HPD(Honda Performance Development) Wheels ima Honda Civic 10th gen HPD(Honda Performance Development) Wheels ima

Mine went on today. Love them. Went with Pirelli PZero All Season Plus tires in 215/45-18. The ride is very stable and comfortable. Good improvement over stock. Fit is perfect and no clearance issues whatsoever.

Credit to College Hills Honda for quick shipment. The wheels were well-packaged and arrived just as promised. Tires from Tire Rack.

Last edited: