How's the leather holding up?

krav51

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ex
Trying to decide between ex and ex l,wondering how the leather is holding up for those that have had their cars for a bit .In some pictures I've seen it looks stretched and had lines in it already
Sponsored

PS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
Trying to decide between ex and ex l,wondering how the leather is holding up for those that have had their cars for a bit .In some pictures I've seen it looks stretched and had lines in it already
It's great - would never go back to cloth again. The main reason is the ease of cleaning.

EADGBE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EXL Hatch
Giving this a bump. We're still looking/shopping and can't decide between EX-T or EX-L.

I've seen some cars with leather interiors that don't hold up well to daily use. It looks great when you get it but after a while it looks rumpled and stretched.

How's your leather looking, especially if you've had the car for a while now?

OP
OP
krav51

krav51

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ex
I ended up getting the ex-l with leather ,its only been three weeks but i love it.I treated it with Lexol conditioner and will do so once every month or so.Thats worked for me in the past .

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
7k miles on my Touring, it's holding up well. I have the Ivory and there is no color transfer from jeans and the like.

Ultrafrozen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gavnzdad
7k miles on my Touring, it's holding up well. I have the Ivory and there is no color transfer from jeans and the like.
Same here with just under 10,000 miles (15,000 kms). Daily driver since end of November 2015 with no issues and still nice and tight.

This is my first vehicle with leather and I prefer it over fabric so far. I'll see how hot the ivory colour gets in the summer but it has to be cooler than black.

Matt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
5k miles on my touring with Ivory leather. Still looks brand new.

PS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
5k miles on my touring with Ivory leather. Still looks brand new.
Ditto - the Ivory leather still going strong after months of use.

nando81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TL 2006
Pleather. Friend had a 2004 TSX and I have ave a 2006 tL both bought brand new. At 85k miles TL pleather looked awful even when using Zaino religiously. Seats cracked awfully . Same for my friend but his showed it at 110k miles, Zaino also. It will be interesting to see how the pleather on this Civic hold up to the test of time. I opted for the EX-T because of the pleather, so EX-L was a no go for me. Good luck
Sponsored