How to replace sub in trunk

Wabby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Cr-z
Country flag
I want to replace the original sub in my CTR but not sure how to approach this without breaking any plastic?
Could someone tell me where to start to dismantle the right side of the trunk to get access to the sub?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Wabby

Wabby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Cr-z
Country flag
Thanks.... Didn't spend much time to look at the sub, I've just didn't like the sound quality.
So I now went to look in the trunk after reading the thread.... To my surprise my CTR GT doesn't have the sub at all in the trunk.

Any other Europeans CTR GT here?

TheBigG

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R 2017, Kia Optima Sportswagon GT 2017
Country flag
Thanks.... Didn't spend much time to look at the sub, I've just didn't like the sound quality.
So I now went to look in the trunk after reading the thread.... To my surprise my CTR GT doesn't have the sub at all in the trunk.

Any other Europeans CTR GT here?
Ya...same here! It looks like we don't get the same sound system in Europe. We get 11 speakers (5 in front and 6 in the rear but no subwoofer). The sound is crisp and clear but only fron lvl. 14-15 up on the volume...
My configuration is +1 for highs, +1 for mids and +3 for base.
Probably better speakers for the doors and some sound insulation will make a difference...

OP
OP
Wabby

Wabby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Cr-z
Country flag
Man.... This is really annoying. Why are they doing stuff like that?
Skipping the sub for Europe, and giving the US a stripped down CTR. Doesn't make much sense to be honest.

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 civic type r
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen How to replace sub in trunk 866DA749-4FC2-425C-8AE1-7BF815793AE0
I want to replace the original sub in my CTR but not sure how to approach this without breaking any plastic?
Could someone tell me where to start to dismantle the right side of the trunk to get access to the sub?
I just replaced my sub find my
I removed my factory sub and installed a aftermarket one let me know if you still need help
Sponsored