How to remove the rear door panels?

Cervelo1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport, 1965 AC Shelby Cobra
Country flag
I have a 2017 hatchback and would like to upgrade the speakers. How would I remove the door panel? Thanks!
Sponsored

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have a 2017 hatchback and would like to upgrade the speakers. How would I remove the door panel? Thanks!
use a prey tool a flat plastic tool to pry off the window controls,its held in by clips. once unclipped carefully unplug the harness from the control. theres 1 screw there you need to remove. from there if you reach around the bottom near the speaker area, the plastic panel slightly sticks out past the area it meets the door. you can pull on that, and with a good tug that should release the clips from the door. there are several clips so you need to work your way up the panel. once all the clips are released you should lift up and away from the door. repeat for all doors

OP
OP

Cervelo1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
use a prey tool a flat plastic tool to pry off the window controls,its held in by clips. once unclipped carefully unplug the harness from the control. theres 1 screw there you need to remove. from there if you reach around the bottom near the speaker area, the plastic panel slightly sticks out past the area it meets the door. you can pull on that, and with a good tug that should release the clips from the door. there are several clips so you need to work your way up the panel. once all the clips are released you should lift up and away from the door. repeat for all doors
Thanks!

OP
OP

Cervelo1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thanks!
Sponsored