How to remove navigation from speedometer?

Driver56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI coupe
Country flag
So, I've decided to try joining the modern world and using Android auto. When I set it up, it asked if I wanted to enable navigation on the dash and I said yes. I'm now realizing that I hate seeing turn directions in the middle of the speedometer, so how do I disable it? Should I just delete and re-pair my phone as an Android auto device? Or can this setting be found in the menu somewhere?
Sponsored

kperalta

AluminiumCivic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
So, I've decided to try joining the modern world and using Android auto. When I set it up, it asked if I wanted to enable navigation on the dash and I said yes. I'm now realizing that I hate seeing turn directions in the middle of the speedometer, so how do I disable it? Should I just delete and re-pair my phone as an Android auto device? Or can this setting be found in the menu somewhere?
Look in the settings.

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It's in the settings under configure instrument panel, or something like that, you can add and delete just what you want, and you can save up to 3 different configurations.

xenon04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan 1.5 MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
if you mean a pop-up information before changing direction:

Settings / Vehicle / Meter Setup / Turn by Turn Display

Frauxdo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX
Country flag
My 2019 Civic doesn't have the "Turn by Turn Display" option under meter setup menu. Is there no other way to disable it?
Sponsored

Reactions: mjh