How to Reboot

Polekitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Sedan / 2018 CR-V EX
Country flag
I'm trying to reboot my HU on my 2017 Civic to see if will correct an issue i'm having with the Driver Information Interface. I've pushed the audio button with the start button in the accessory position and in the start position and held the button in for as much as a minute in each position, but I never get the "Do you want to reboot" question. Can anyone give me any advice as to what I need to do?
Sponsored

shoegazer

assistant to the assistant manager
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Coupe 2.0 (CVT)
Country flag
You could certainly try pulling the fuse in the engine compartment fusebox for about 30 seconds; then replace it back in the slot. I believe it's a blue 15 amp fuse located towards the right side of the box below the relays. There are videos on YouTube that show this. But read the comments for verification. So far as I know; this does not require the radio code once it's been rebooted. Good luck.

OP
OP

Polekitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Sedan / 2018 CR-V EX
Country flag
Sorry for the late response as I don't have a chance to get on here often. Thanks for the reply. Yeah I thought about just discounting the battery to see if that would do anything. Didn't know anything about needing a radio code. Glad I haven't done anything yet.
Sponsored