First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Ex-T Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I know someone posted a video regarding lowering a BREAK pedal, however my break pedal is just fine where it is. ( I drive a CVT btw) I need my gas pedal to be higher since I feel like I need to extend my leg/foot further away. Also raising my gas pedal will most likely give me a better response and feel when gassing it. Any help would be appreciated and pls dont just refer me back to the video.
Sponsored

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I know someone posted a video regarding lowering a BREAK pedal, however my break pedal is just fine where it is. ( I drive a CVT btw) I need my gas pedal to be higher since I feel like I need to extend my leg/foot further away. Also raising my gas pedal will most likely give me a better response and feel when gassing it. Any help would be appreciated and pls dont just refer me back to the video.
One of the sponsors on the forum posted anout a part they sell that you can raise the gas pedal ,it had three different heights you could raise it. It was pricey though. Ill see if I can find that post or the info.

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag