FK7_Dylan

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Sorry for the stupid question. Still new to modifying / cars in general. Anyways, recently bought and installed a Mishimoto SRI, and I was just wondering what the best way to monitor fuel trims would be?

Right now I'm looking at getting a Veepeak OBD2 scanner and just connecting that to my phone via Bluetooth. Would that work?

The other option I'm also looking at is just getting a kTuner v2 to monitor the car. Don't want to tune it just yet because warranty is still fresh. Which brings up another question: would simply using the kTuner as a monitoring device require me to flash the car? I don't want to have to go in for a warranty repair and have the flashed ECU show up.

Thanks guys!
Sponsored

saiko21

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan (Sold) , 2005 Toyota Corolla (Sold)
Country flag
Veepeak is a wifi scanner. Just download OBD scanner app or torque pro app and connect the OBD scanner to your OBD port and open the app. you have to check both LTFT and STFT but LTFT is the one which gives you conclusive results. there should be a log feature in the app to record the parameters during driving

OP
OP
FK7_Dylan

FK7_Dylan

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Veepeak is a wifi scanner. Just download OBD scanner app or torque pro app and connect the OBD scanner to your OBD port and open the app. you have to check both LTFT and STFT but LTFT is the one which gives you conclusive results. there should be a log feature in the app to record the parameters during driving
Gotcha. And I just connect to the OBD2 scanner module via wifi right?
Sponsored