How to get ECU Number without removing Intake?

Robot3RK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Is there a way to get the ECU Part Number without removing the intake? I have the 27WON Intake installed by a shop and do not want to have to remove it in order to get the ECU Number. Does the KTuner OBD plug automatically detect the ECU number? Is there another label of the ECU part number any where else other than right next to the intake? It seems impossible to get it with phone camera. Planning on getting KTuner v1.2 with Phearable tune but found out the ECU label is located in a very bad spot. Was wondering if possible to do it without removing the intake or if there's another alternative.
Sponsored

SukiHonda

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 1.5T EX Hatch
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Not sure if the intake is more limiting but what I did was turned my phone’s flash on used IG camera, zoomed in, focused the lens (play with the lighting focus to ignore glare) and recordered while trying to be as still as possible. I then played back and froze at certain moments. Did it a few times then compared my ecu # to phearable’s sample list to be sure.
Honda Civic 10th gen How to get ECU Number without removing Intake? EDC697A8-E36A-4EF1-AC87-3F441B4309FE

Last edited:

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
It’s on my ktuner software.
Sponsored