jdm_mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 FK8 CTR & More
Country flag
Honestly if you want an oem pop/crackle just save up and spend it on a EDM/German vehicle LOL

I had the same setting in Ktuner
And what setting is that? Mind showing us via screenshot
Sponsored

WhiskeyTango

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
I'm saying, trying to get a stock tune to do it is harder with a CVT over a manual. My wifes car would crackle a bit, but only under specific conditions (decelerate on a small decline).
A "stock tune" whatever that is isn't meant to crackle and pop. Deleting all of your exhaust in order to accomplish such a thing is not the same a a crackle tune.

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic HB ST, '18 Civic HB EX, '04 Ford Ranger
Country flag
A "stock tune" whatever that is isn't meant to crackle and pop. Deleting all of your exhaust in order to accomplish such a thing is not the same a a crackle tune.
No shit

jdm_mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 FK8 CTR & More
Country flag
WTF is a "stock tune" LOL. Sounds kinda pointless. What's the gains +0whp/+1wtq? Might as well drop a sticker to hit at least 5 whp

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
WTF is a "stock tune" LOL. Sounds kinda pointless. What's the gains +0whp/+1wtq? Might as well drop a sticker to hit at least 5 whp
The one that came from factory, the one referred to when flashing back to stock. Pretty self explanatory.

Reactions: Sal

jdm_mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 FK8 CTR & More
Country flag
The one that came from factory, the one referred to when flashing back to stock. Pretty self explanatory.
That's not considered as a tune LOL. A tune is meant for vehicles with aftermarket parts, fbts or going back to stock means youre basically reverting back to oem as much as possible. And when I say "as much as possible" I've seen tuned ecu that failed to go back to stock

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
That's not considered as a tune LOL. A tune is meant for vehicles with aftermarket parts, fbts or going back to stock means youre basically reverting back to oem as much as possible. And when I say "as much as possible" I've seen tuned ecu that failed to go back to stock
LOL you're being pedantic.

Basha

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX CVT
Country flag
What setting? Do tell.

1622200225894.png
What setting? Do tell.

1622200225894.png
My bad bro I thought you’ve watched the description in the video link. So I only have one choice or setting to choose when I connect my Ktuner which is Vtec lowered to 5300. Then you go to basic 2 step under main parameters change the limit to 4000 and restart to 3965. Then go to quick adjustments and make the throttle advanced II. Lastly, you go to fuel cut settings and then scroll to fuel cut delay, you’ll see gear 1 to 5. Change the delay numbers to 600 for gears 1-4 and the fifth gear is optional but i changed it to 120 or you can leave it as it is. So what I ment in my previous comment that I’ve tried this setting with muffler delete only but it didn’t pop the same way after I deleted the resonator. So I guess the most two important seps are to straight pipe and then change fuel cut delays to 600. It might be different if you have an Si though I’m not sure.

WhiskeyTango

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
My bad bro I thought you’ve watched the description in the video link. So I only have one choice or setting to choose when I connect my Ktuner which is Vtec lowered to 5300. Then you go to basic 2 step under main parameters change the limit to 4000 and restart to 3965. Then go to quick adjustments and make the throttle advanced II. Lastly, you go to fuel cut settings and then scroll to fuel cut delay, you’ll see gear 1 to 5. Change the delay numbers to 600 for gears 1-4 and the fifth gear is optional but i changed it to 120 or you can leave it as it is. So what I ment in my previous comment that I’ve tried this setting with muffler delete only but it didn’t pop the same way after I deleted the resonator. So I guess the most two important seps are to straight pipe and then change fuel cut delays to 600. It might be different if you have an Si though I’m not sure.
I did not watch the video. But yes, that is exactly how one would create a crackle tune.

OP
OP
groundon000

groundon000

First Name
Evnul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
I’m on the Hondata tune 6+ psi and I’m downpiped. If I do a resonator delete you think it would have a crackle effect or you think I also need KTuner. Also If I were to switch over to KTuner do I need to switch back to stock settings on Hondata and then tune it again on KTuner? Or just tune it from Hondata to Ktuner.
Sponsored